22. Sep. 2008, 17:40 von FlameMan
20. Feb. 2008, 7:19 von Blood_Grind(Всека правописна грешка е умишлено допусната)
На някои местенца съм турнал голема буква, ама на другите не си мислете, че сте ме гепили в крачка. Всичко е премислено.
И кой се претакова да мине от тука, да пише нещо, к’вото и ще да е, че знаете ли се… Деа и нихилистичен онанизъм. Ако ще и да изливате сълзи щото комшуто Пенчо е таковал мъжо ви, важното е да трупаме популярити.
Те, най-мразим да стане така. Нема к’во да се правочка, демек има какво да се правочка, ама те мързи да го правочкаш и ‘фанеш да ти се прииска (‘зими тая граматика) се избушиш на лУбима група. И си речеш, че требе да споделиш с народеца, който не ти е направил нищо лошо, колко много всъщност си се избушил. И почваш да пишеш цели маса (мда, граматиката… няма друга подобна таква сила ) кретении, да покажеш колко си умен, начетен, тъп, идиот, кретен и други мили и приятни акълийски способности. Все едно не мо’еш си отвориш уикипедията или сайту на групата и да зобаш там.
12. Jul. 2007, 4:18 von drateramiAim: Use shuffle to pick a song from your library, if it's a one word title click next to choose another. The idea is to associate titles to form a chain, getting
back to the original song using as close to 15 songs as possible (will allow one either side!). You must abide by the following rules!
1. No repeats of songs (including alternate/live/demo versions) or linking words. For example, if you went from Angel of Mercy to Angel of Death you couldn't then link to Avenging Angels as this would be reusing the Angels link.
2. For this reason, no one word songs!
3. Linking words must be 'significant'. Yes I know this is quite vague, but using the example above again, you can't use the word 'of' from Angel of Death to link to as it would just give far to many options! Therefore you'd have to link to 'Death'. This applies for other small or joining words such as in, the, a, I, we etc.
4. If a song happens to share 2 or more common words (eg Run to the Hills to Running Up That Hill) you…
2. Mai. 2007, 5:09 von Kaess'morning, dudes'n'dudettes!
Nay, this is not a quote from a silly song with the same name, it's just that I woke up from the crying of those birds before my window and they said "Get the hell out of yer bed and scrobble some 'sun-prasing' songs!" Well, as talking birds scare me I've done what they said and pput up a kewl sunrise songlist...
I've chosen three complete different version of the alltime smasher "House of the Rising Sun": One by a russian folkloristic band called Bugotak (loads of their music is for free download here!), a rock band from the southern States, Brand New Sin, and folkfather Bob Dylan. Hope you enjoy this playlist and add some more!
Norah Jones - Sunrise
Cradle of Filth - Foetus of a New Day Kicking
Bugotak - Kozhung Of The Rising Sun (House)
The Shämes - Waiting For The Sun
In Flames - Dawn of a New Day
Skyforger - Sunrise over the Sacred Forest
Amorphis - Forgotten Sunrise
Brand New Sin - House Of The Rising Sun
Crystal Eyes - Dawn Dancer
24. Mär. 2007, 23:26 von drateramiSoooo... pick a band and then answer the questions with one of the songs by said band... and FOR ONCE, you can choose yourself... no shuffle here!
 Are you male or female?
damn i chose a hard band Jimmy
sort of a round about answer
 Describe yourself?
 How do you feel about yourself?
 Describe what you are thinking right now?
(that's actually true... for anybody in school doing the IB, im filling out a CAS form
 Describe your current boy/girlfriend?
Part of Me
 Describe where you currently live?
No, that's a lie... it's just about the only song that has a place in it's title
 If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
 Your best friend is?
 What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
Eon Blue Apocalypse
 You know that:
that's a round about way of saying there's still too much racial intolerance
 What's the weather like?
2. Aug. 2006, 16:50 von InsaneGeniusLast week someone (nocius from my friends-list) asked me about my favorite songs. Yesterday ev,... this morning at about 5 o' clock I made up my mind while I was trying to fall asleep. Now, as I'm bored, here's a list of (some of) my all-time favorite songs.
Swords in the Wind
Imo The best Manowar Song. I like it because I know the whole lyrics (more or less) and I can sing along (more or less)
Nailed to the Wheel
I like that song simply because I like it. Any objections? I was really pissed when they didn't play it at the concert
Vain Glory Opera
Great Song isn't it?
The Coming Curse
I walk the earth another day, the wicked one that comes this way. This Song simly rocks.
4000 Rainy Nights
four~thoouuuuuu~sand Raaaa~iiiny nights.
I sing along every time I hear that song. I even sing it sometimes when I don't listen to it
Great Song,... isn't it?
When the Lights Are Down
Cuz' when the lights are down there's no more to say, love is the real pain.
16. Mär. 2006, 22:51 von butane_killerAnyone who doesn't like these survey things can kiss my white ass.
Name your top 10 most played bands on Last.fm:
1 In Flames
2 Children of Bodom
7 Lacuna Coil
8 Guano Apes
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
// what was the first song you ever heard by 6?
The Memory Remains
// what is your favourite album of 2?
Tough one....I'd have to say Hatebreeder
// what is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?
"I wish I was the heartbeat of your destruction" from Can't Bee
// how many times have you seen 4 live?
Haven't seen any of these bands live, unfortunately
// what is your favourite song by 7?
To Live Is to Hide
// what is a good memory you have considering the music of 10?
Finally meeting people with like tastes in music as me, and meeting some past friends with Tool a significant part.
// is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?