20. Feb. 2012, 4:29 von AliGuz
27. Mai. 2011, 17:30 von dikiz
30. Dez. 2010, 20:56 von CvaldaVessalisSorry for the lateness... Christmas always seems to mess me about; at least I've had enough time off to get most of this list sorted!! Anywho, enough rabid transgressions, please avail yourselves of positions 50-26 of my year end chart!
50. Love King by The-Dream
Superstar R&B singer/songwriter/producer strikes again with another album of luscious, sensuous, state-of-the-art slow-jam grooves that even at their absolute nasty-filthiness are shot through with enough intelligent sexiness for you to at the very least nod your head in appreciation. Following through on sophomore album Love vs. Money's themes of love, sex and wealth as well as further establishing his persona as the, well, "love king", but without such an epic narrative throughline, the Prince influences in particular have never been so pronounced as before, but the fact that Terius Youngdell Nash aims so high and still manages to pull it all off for most…
23. Dez. 2010, 2:48 von VGoRiLLaZhttp://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg214/vgorillaz/2010%20-%20The%20Year%20In%20Music/GOTOVO.png
2010 was an undeniably great year for music. There was the birth of \\/\\/|†©|•| |•|Ωµ§∑ genre (oh, having troubles reading that? No worries, that just means you're not cool enough for the Wi†ch House standards. Get on the b∆ndw∆gon, all you non-▼ n00bz). Nicki Minaj fiiinally got recognition she rightfully deserves; after all, she IS the best female MC, not to mention the fact that she's, just, like, out there, with that in-your-face style, and that 15 year old, gay, Brazillian boys with their shirtless pics as their Last.fm avatars cream on her fashion sense and her general wackiness. Then, there was Ke$ha's rise to fame and her claiming the top spot on Last.fm's Best of 2010 list. I just love that dirty ol' poetic $lut.
Now, on a serious note, this was genuinely a very, very good year for music in general. Loads of great albums, some brilliant new artists emerged, some utterly amazing covers and songs…
14. Jul. 2010, 22:54 von radiozak