3. Dez. 2009, 19:22 von dominoodancing
25. Okt. 2009, 6:16 von XefeonWhat are your top ten artists on last.fm?
(I'm doing past 12 months)
1. Green Day
2. Fall Out Boy
3. Lucky Boys Confusion
4. All Time Low
5. Hey Monday
6. Alexz Johnson
7. Marianas Trench
8. Forever the Sickest Kids
10. Panic! at the Disco
What was the first song you ever heard by Artist #6?
Oh dang. Something from So Weird. I think it was To Dream About You from a commercial.
What is your favorite album of Artist #2?
Gosh, that is so hard. I would say Take This to Your Grave because it's what I first fell in love with, and when I listen to it, it reminds me of why I fell in love with them in the first place. But on the other hand, I really love Infinity On High and Folie à Deux. I also loooove the acoustic EP, but it's too short to really be considered for FAVORITE status. I think I'll just stick with it and say TTTYG.
What is your favorite lyric that Artist #5 has sung?
"Live faster, love stronger, let us speed up or get blown over"
How many times have you seen Artist #4 live?
21. Jun. 2008, 18:47 von trond910Warning
Warning is the sixth Green Day album.
Personal rating: 6,5/10
General rating: 6/10 (Rolling Stone)
- Songs: 6/10
- Lyrics: 8/10
- CD cover: 6/10
Best track: Minority
Worst track: Church on Sunday
Longest track: Misery (5.05)
Shortest track: Jackass (2.43)
Best guitar: Minority
Best bass: Castaway
Best drums: Waiting
Best vocals: Macy's Day Parade
Best lyrics: Blood, Sex and Booze
02: Blood, Sex and Booze
03: Church on Sunday
04: Fashion Victim
07: Deadbeat Holiday
08: Hold On
12: Macy's Day Parade
26. Mär. 2008, 20:30 von Fulvian
5. Mär. 2008, 0:57 von XefeonWow, so I haven't done one of these in...FOREVER.
Post your top ten bands/artists, the first song you heard of theirs, the song that made you fall in love, and your current favorite.
First Song Heard: I have no clue. Probably Basket Case, When I Come Around, or Longview
Fell In Love With: Hold On
Current Favorite: Hold On or Church on Sunday
Fall Out Boy
First Song Heard: Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy?)
Fell In Love With: Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy?)
Current Favorite: The Music Or The Misery
First Song Heard: Chain Me Free
Fell In Love With: Chain Me Free
Current Favorite: Didi (My Doe, Part 2)
First Song Heard: The Minstrel's Prayer
Fell In Love With: The Minstrel's Prayer
Current Favorite: The Minstrel's Prayer It's also my favorite song...PERIOD.
Lucky Boys Confusion
First Song Heard: Hey Driver
Fell In Love With: Dumb Pop Song
Current Favorite: Probably Not About Debra
From First to Last
First Song Heard: Note To Self
1. Mär. 2007, 22:38 von GreenPingaSongs for Starting Over:
Existentialism On Prom Night (not on CD...couldn't get it to work.)
Your Spirit's Alive
I Feel Fine
Independent Women Part I
I Just Wanna Live
What You Say
Normal (Is a Million Miles Away)
Life After Lisa
Thanks For Nothing
It's Your Life
Tougher Than It Is
A New Life
12. Feb. 2006, 4:17 von XefeonPlayer used: Windows Media Player
Total number of tracks: 2,598
Sort by song title:
- First Song: "it's not a side effect of the cocaine, i am thinking it must be love"
- Zoot Suit Riot
Sort by time:
- Shortest Song: (note: I'm going by actual songs, not a quick intro song or sound clip) Meet Me at the Tavern in Bowerstone (00:28)
- Longest Song: Third Eye (13:47)
Top 10 Most Played Songs:
1. Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy?) (79)
2. Down And Out (57)
3. Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year (56)
4. Emily (52)
5. The Music Or The Misery (51)
6. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" (50)
7. Reinventing the Wheel to Run Myself Over (49)
8. Chicago Is So Two Years Ago / Sugar We're Going Down (47)
9. Gone So Young (46)
10. Hold On / Note To Self (45)
(note: This is since sometime in July '05 when I got my new computer. It's mostly dominated by Fall Out Boy because I had my huge obsession with them a bit after that. …