14. Jun. 2012, 21:20 von rosannaum
2. Nov. 2010, 6:17 von mikasaurmercurystatic and I saw the Gorillaz concert at the Oracle Arena last Saturday, the day before Halloween.
She and I arrived as the opening band N*E*R*D had already started (and after we paid the $30 parking fee!). I'd say about one out of every 10 or so people were dressed up, so it was fun to see the various costumes. I went dressed as Dr. Horrible and got a couple of compliments from the people who recognized who I was.
The Oracle arena is the Oracle arena, so there's not really much explanation needed. It's a huge sports arena where the Warriors play and most of the seats were occupied. The one weird thing I noticed was that the floor usually reserved for general admission was filled with rows of seats. And mercurystatic noticed that the top level -- the balcony I suppose -- was blocked off. I guess Gorillaz and N*E*R*D can't fill up a venue like Silversun Pickups and Muse can.
N*E*R*D was apparently pretty popular a while ago? Mercurystatic recognized one or two songs that I had never heard in my entire life. …
31. Dez. 2009, 15:03 von itravelSo the 00's wasn't generally a great decade for music. Yes, the music industry complains about the lack of CD sales, but honestly, that is due to the fugacious nature of music the past several years. The most popular tracks have more often than not, been about the immediate sales of singles. With iTunes coming to fruition in this decade, it saw the rise of those with little pocket money (and sometimes little music taste either) deciding what the 'top tracks' are. However, with the internet becoming a big source for more independent new music, this saw the rise of several great bands. Call this the 2000's, or the Naught'ies, or whatever you will, but hidden amongst most of the rubbish out there were some brilliant music groups that came into existence, and established themselves well in the past 10 years. Some of the following bands had EP's out previously, but this list is from album releases beginning in 2000. You may agree, or disagree, though more often than not I tend to disagree with most countdowns. …
27. Sep. 2009, 10:33 von Independ_muse_Last.FM Milestoneshttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/1-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/2-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (13 May 2008)
Coldplay - Everything's Not Losthttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/1-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/3-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (21 May 2008)
The Killers - Midnight Showhttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/1-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/4.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (26 May 2008)
22. Jul. 2009, 15:00 von MissBluRecommended Songs (sorted by most recommended songs)
The Escape Of The Doll : Tarja (Score = 155.33)
Valerie : The Zutons (Score = 103)
It's Not About You : Scouting for Girls (Score = 101.05)
Kill The Director : The Wombats (Score = 97.1)
Moving To New York : The Wombats (Score = 95.14)
Away From Here : The Enemy (Score = 83.15)
Hard to Beat : Hard-Fi (Score = 79.97)
Empire : Kasabian (Score = 79.23)
Club Foot : Kasabian (Score = 75.03)
An End Has A Start : Editors (Score = 70.83)
See the Sun : The Kooks (Score = 68.12)
Just For Tonight : One Night Only (Score = 67.99)
Recover : The Automatic (Score = 67.82)
Sing For Me : Tarja (Score = 67.4)
The Age of the Understatement : The Last Shadow Puppets (Score = 67.17)
The Don : The View (Score = 66.54)
Boy And The Ghost : Tarja (Score = 66.48)
Shoot the Runner : Kasabian (Score = 64.52)
Middle of Nowhere : Hot Hot Heat (Score = 60.93)
Cash Machine : Hard-Fi (Score = 60.7)
4. Jul. 2009, 14:04 von gaua
20. Mai. 2009, 18:17 von KeilsonName your top 10 most played bands on iTunes (Or Last.FM): (I'll be doing my last six months, so...)
1. Panic at the Disco
3. DJ OZMA
9. Toshiro Masuda
What was the first song you ever heard by 6? (empires)
Spit the Dark
What is your favorite album of 2? (Yoshinori Sugimoto)
Oh god, uh... torn between Night And Day and ディペンデンス-依存症- here. Not that either of them are full albums, but still. 8D
What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung? (An Cafe)
D-don't make me choose;; Although right now I'm really stuck on "Shoot away, shoot away~" if only because I've been thinking of Detective Nagata lately... =w=;
How many times have you seen 4 live? (alice nine.)
Never... COME BACK, PRZ;;
What is your favorite song by 7? (Gorillaz)
Uhhh probably Dirty Harry.
What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10? (D=OUT)
Realizing that I actually really like them! And Syrup is such a pretty song~~
22. Apr. 2009, 20:54 von BigD85Name your top 10 most played bands on Last.fm:
1. Dilated Peoples
2. Gang Starr
3. Jurassic 5
6. A Tribe Called Quest
8. Lupe Fiasco
9. Kanye West
10. The Herbaliser
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
-- what was the first song you ever heard by 6?
-- What is your favorite album of 2?
-- What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait
-- How many times have you seen 4 live?
-- What is your favourite song by 7?
-- What is a good memory you have considering the music by artist 1?
I have hard copies of all of their albums (including their documentary) :)
-- is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
-- What is your favourite lyric that 2 has sung?
Even in this rap game all that glitters ain't gold
Now that rap is big business the snakes got bold
3. Dez. 2008, 16:14 von Garellos1: The Beatles
- Meine 3 Lieblingssongs: Octopus's Garden, Drive My Car, Money (That's What I Want)
- Mein Lieblingsalbum: Abbey Road
- Mein meist geschätztes Bandmitglied: John Lennon
2: The Who
- Meine 3 Lieblingssongs: The Seeker, Baba O'Riley, Odorono
- Mein Lieblingsalbum: Who's Next
- Mein meist geschätztes Bandmitglied: Pete Townshend
- Meine 3 Lieblingssongs: Firth of Fifth, Harold the Barrel, Can-Utility and the Coastliners
- Mein Lieblingsalbum: Nursery Cryme
- Mein meist geschätztes Bandmitglied: Peter Gabriel
4: Herbert Grönemeyer
- Meine 3 Lieblingssongs: Alkohol, Nach Mir, Pompeji
- Mein Lieblingsalbum: Bleibt Alles Anders
5: Pink Floyd
- Meine 3 Lieblingssongs: Comfortably Numb, Atom Heart Mother, Careful With That Axe, Eugene
- Mein Lieblingsalbum: A Saucerful of Secrets
- Meist geschätztes Bandmitglied: David Gilmour
6: Johann Sebastian Bach
- Meine 3 Lieblingswerke: Messe h-Moll, Goldberg-Variationen, Brandenburgisches Konzert Nr. 2
15. Sep. 2008, 16:20 von MelonMan1981"La Housse à Gratte" du 09 Septembre 2008.
Emission présentée sur la webradio "La Grosse Radio" (http://www.lagrosseradio.com) par Arnonours, en compagnie de Melonman et Essem.
Groupe invité : Bad-In (groupe français de rock/metal électro)
Nouveautés de la soirée : Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Into Eternity, Poisonblack et All Shall Perish
Suggestions du groupe invité : Pantera, Fantômas, Filter et Protest the Hero
Suggestion du Melon : Symphonity
Nouveautés spéciales sorties de l'été (Gros Mix) : Alice Cooper, Level C, Chrome Division, Stick to Your Guns, Cloudscape, Amon Amarth, Appearance of Nothing, Motörhead, Blessed By A Broken Heart, Iced Earth, Michael Vescera, Benediction, Motley Crüe, Falconer, Polution, Jeff Loomis, Hackneyed, Pleasure Dome, Krisiun, Helfahrt, Moonstone Project et Fear My Thoughts
The Great Southern Trendkill
Es Wird Schlimmer
Tu ne me manques pas
Gates of Fantasy