10. Dez. 2010, 15:58 von mffm
23. Jul. 2008, 7:02 von UltimateOspreySo hey, I decided to start keeping a log of my top 10 tracks for every month. This is basically the songs I listen to the most and which catch my fancy the most on a month-to-month basis, and believe me they change a lot. Also, my favourite tracks often aren't reflected in my plays because Last.fm doesn't scrobble music from my mp3 player or when I play CDs in my stereo. Anyhow, here are my top 10 for the month of July:
10. Counting Crows - A Murder Of One
9. Pearl Jam - Immortality
8. Fuel - Falls On Me
7. Counting Crows - Round Here
6. Staind - Open Your Eyes
5. Pearl Jam - Spin the Black Circle
4. Jason Mraz - Wordplay
3. Crash Test Dummies - You've Had Your Run
2. Guster - Satellite
1. Gin Blossoms - Found Out About You
So there you have it! See you in a month!
17. Feb. 2007, 3:20 von jesus2_08Music is a big part of my life. I just recently provoked a thought of a band. I got all of the members. Now, it is just getting to where we need to talk in what direction we want this to go. How we want to do it, and what style.Falls On Me
1. Dez. 2006, 4:04 von HardRocker488
7. Mär. 2006, 19:33 von bemyescapeWhat are you listening to right now?
Come What May
What song makes you sad?
What is the most annoying song in the world?
Your Body Is a Wonderland
Your all time favourite band?
Our Lady Peace
Your newly discovered band is?
ehh, Coheed & Cambria or Hawthorne Heights
Music type you find yourself listening to most?
alternative. emo lately i guess.
What do you listen to, to hype you up?
What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
Last gig/concert you went to?
Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
Fall Out Boy
Most hated band?
Song that makes you think?
Breathe (2 AM)
Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?
Can you play a musical instrument?
the piano, some guitar. ish.
Ever been in a mosh pit?
Are you in a band?