1. Mär. 2014, 9:09 von dreamer4ever7
11. Dez. 2013, 12:39 von yourdadsbff
19. Dez. 2012, 7:18 von xinxinxHere's a list of 50 albums that I particularly enjoyed during 2012. One thing that I wish I had done was kept a running list, instead of relying on my memory. I'm certain there are many things that I've missed, but this was the best I could do. Note: I've mixed in LPs and EPs, and after the first ten items, the numbers are somewhat arbitrarily assigned.
1.Brambles – Charcoal (ambient, modern classical)
2.Ryan Teague – Field Drawings (modern classical)
3.Jesse Ruins – Dream Analysis (electronic)
4.Sad Souls – Apeiron (ambient)
5.Brian Eno – Lux (ambient)
6.Taylor Swift – Red (pop)
7.Teen Daze – All of Us, Together (chillwave, electronic)
15. Mai. 2012, 14:07 von dreamer4ever7
13. Dez. 2011, 18:09 von yourdadsbff
27. Dez. 2010, 20:29 von HeliosphanerMy Top 70 Tracks Of The Year
It's time to close another great year in music, so see the result of my musical trip since the very first day of the year:
Womb Of Dreams
Genre: disco, synth-pop
Genre: experrimental, krautrock, ambient, noise
Carve Out The Face Of My God
Genre: noise ambient, abstract
Genre: house, synth-pop, leftfield
Genre: ambient, drone
12. Mär. 2010, 22:48 von skerzo<Updated 03 Dec>
In my continuing spirit of stealin great ideas I figured I'd stash great albums of the year here, as they happen.
Consider it organic best-of list cultivation as opposed to the inhumane forced production of a list some time around late december when I should really be out buying my loved ones christmas presents.
So what has been knocking my upside the ear'oles so far?
Triangulation / Interpretations
Oh my... Album of the year so far right here....
The Wild Hunt
The Tallest Man on Earth
Amazing how he can not feel the need to 'innovate' after his achingly foot-tapping first album, comes along with essentially the same winning style and a fantastic set of new songs and pulls it off again, making me think very hard about what will be my album of the year.....
Crooks & Lovers