22. Dez. 2010, 22:41 von theseventhl
18. Dez. 2010, 21:01 von Zenius
3. Jul. 2010, 16:12 von dafwordSolid Steel in association with Serato (25th June) This week we kick off with a high octane mix from F Word. The Moscow based breaks DJ racks up 70 tracks in half an hour mixing it up with music across the board from The Prodigy, Stereo:Type, the Ramones and Jane's Addiction.
01. Eminem - My Name Is - Interscope
02. F-Word - All World Knows (Acapella) - The Saw
03. Nightmares on Wax - Ethnic Majority - Warp
04. Kanye West - Gold Digger (Acapella) - Roc-A-Fella
05. The Cinematic Orchestra - Channel 1 Suite - Ninja Tune
06. Herbie Hancock - Rockit - CBS
07. Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - It's Nasty - Sugar Hill
08. Cabbage Boy - Bean To This World - Ntone
09. Luke Vibert - I Love Acid - Warp
10. DJ Shadow - Organ Donor - Mo Wax
11. Fatboy Slim - Slash Dot Dash - Skint
12. Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing - Warner Bros.
13. Krafty Kuts & A Skillz - Gimme The Breaks - Finger Lickin'
9. Jun. 2010, 15:40 von Koci
25. Feb. 2010, 7:42 von fmeraThis journal maps the entire Hôtel Costes series of compilations released by French deejay, musician, composer and producer Stéphane Pompougnac. Also check out the hotel costes series tag page.
click to play:
http://cdn.last.fm/flatness/global/icon_radio_small.pnghotel costes series personal tag radio
http://cdn.last.fm/flatness/global/icon_radio_small.pnghotel costes series global tag radio
24. Feb. 2010, 11:26 von fmeraStéphane Pompougnac is a French House DJ, musician, composer and producer who was born in the South of France.
Very early on, Stéphane was fascinated by different kinds of music, listening to pop, rock and new wave. The real trigger happened in the late 80s, when he discovered house. One day in 1997 in Paris, when he was already a fairly famous DJ, he met up with Jean-Louis Costes, who asked him to mix music at his hotel restaurant. Very soon they had the idea of a compilation which could spread worldwide the spirit of the Hôtel Costes, this mythic glamorous place. The first compilation quickly became an undeniable reference. Over a dozen more successful and intense compilations followed.
Then he was asked to deejay everywhere in the world by haute couture designers such as Gucci, actresses like Cameron Diaz, and eventually remixed "What It Feels Like for a Girl" for Madonna… Yet Stéphane Pompougnac is not only a DJ - he is also an accomplished musician, composing and producing his own songs…
15. Jan. 2010, 22:06 von AxemRangersDisclaimer: Obviously not a definitive, end-all be-all list, and not so much "best" albums as "my favorite" albums, but an interesting little exercise for me nevertheless (as I usually try to avoid putting things like this together), and one I hope you enjoy.
10. Fantastic Explosion - Sound Track (from Time Evaluation Tactics Hyperion)
Fantastic Explosion's first new full-length album in five or six years more or less validates itself on those merits. Kazunao Nagata's (producer for many, the man behind Transonic Records, ExT Recordings, and owner of Transonic Studios) group is now joined by Tetsuto Yoshida (a Readymade artist) for the soundtrack to an anime film that I have...not seen. Fantastic Explosion's bouncy, technopop influenced sound is back in full swing, with some more mature and glossy elements overshadowing the disjointed, breakier elements of their early work. Playfully programmed drums and meticulous synthesizers are still king. No tracks that pop out at me as much as in the past (JAPAN AS NO. …
1. Jan. 2010, 20:09 von daemon2k3electronic chillout pop acid jazz female vocalists rock funk jazz 80s trip-hop alternative downtempo electronica indie soul lounge alternative rock dance new wave bossa nova ambient
Generate your own musical cloud.
Éstos son los artistas y temas Top 10 de mi perfil en Last.fm para este trimestre (y este año) que se fue. Se parece un poquito al del año pasado.
No toma en cuenta la música que escucho en el trabajo (no puedo instalar el cliente de last.fm) ni la música que escucho por streaming de estaciones particulares, salvo que hubiera rippeado la estación previamente.
Primero el Top del Cuatro Trimestre 2009:
Incognito: descubrí más canciones suyas en EbonyJet Radio :)
The Brand New Heavies: ídem :)
Zero 7: intenté escuchar su nuevo álbum, todavía no me convence
Moby: aún sigue por aquí
The Bird and the Bee: aún sigue por aquí
Fantastic Plastic Machine: lo descubrí en SomaFM, un japonés bien loco
29. Nov. 2009, 1:54 von theseventhl
24. Sep. 2009, 6:13 von Lenote1. Kunihiko Ryo
First song: The Tower of Eternity
Fell in love with: Song of Moonlight
Current favorite: Song of Moonlight, A Fairy of the Peace
First song: Bench (벤치)
Fell in love with: 그리움, 오필리어
Current favorite: 지금 사랑하지 않는 자, 모두 유죄 and Morning Call
3. The Submarines
First song: Brightest Hour
Fell in love with: Submarine Symphonika, Swimming Pool
Current favorite: The Good Night
4. The Bird and the Bee
First song: How Deep Is Your Love (Cover)
Fell in love with: How Deep Is Your Love
Current favorite: How Deep Is Your Love, I'm a Broken Heart
First song: Your Ex-Lover Is Dead
Fell in love with: One More Night (Apostle Of Hustle)
Current favorite: My Favourite Book, Window Bird
6. Inara George
First song: Fools In Love
Fell in love with: Good To Me
Current favorite: Good To Me, A Day
7. Fantastic Plastic Machine
First song: Electric Lady Land
Fell in love with: Allen Ginsberg, Supervenience…