23. Nov. 2011, 3:01 von FadingMind
23. Nov. 2011, 2:52 von FadingMind
10. Aug. 2011, 21:21 von aladdinsane200701 - Indian Love Call - Slim Whitman
02 - Jet Boy Jet Girl - Elton Motello
03 - Mama’s Pearl - Jackson 5
04 - Igor’s Boogie, Phase One - The Mothers of Invention
05 - Never Can Say Goodbye - Jackson 5
06 - Quiero Volver A Soñar - Angie Cat
07 - Igor’s Boogie, Phase Two - The Mothers of Invention
08 - Bombers - David Bowie
09 - Saturday Nite Special - The Sundown Playboys
10 - High-Speed French Train - Alexandre Desplat
11 - Wonderful World - Elvis Presley
12 - There Is a Mountain - Donovan
13 - The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch - Brian Eno
14 - Could This Be Art? - Kristian Hoffman
15 - Small Town - Lou Reed and John Cale
16 - Do You Remember Walter - The Kinks
17 - Comic Strip - Serge Gainsbourg
18 - Suite in B Minor for Flute, Strings & Basso Continuo - Badinerie - Johann Sebastian Bach
19 - Fisch im Wasser - Nina Hagen Band
20 - Flunkt Sass vs the Root Plume - of Montreal
21 - Great Horse - Tyrannosaurus Rex
22 - Dignified And Old - The Modern Lovers
23 - Wayward Sisters - Klaus Nomi
11. Jul. 2010, 11:22 von AFMLopesIf my life was a movie what would the soundtrack be?
So here's how you do it:
- Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
- Put it on shuffle
- Press play
- For every question, type the song that's playing
- When you go to a new question, press the next button
- No cheating!
Começa logo na bronca então.
All Neon Like
Bonito, visto que é a versão da Family Tree.
First Day Of School:
Pode. (continuo a achar que o riff da "Quando Fala um Português" do Variações é um rip off disto, btw.)
Falling In Love:
Por este andar, se fosse uma coisa convencional é que era de estranhar.
Só se for em slowmo.
Börnin vid tjörnina
LOL, logo vi que tinha que ser uma coisa deste género.
Walking in My Shoes
Black Hearted Love
Adequado o suficiente.
8. Mai. 2010, 23:01 von FlamingStairway1. How did you get into 29?
Simon & Garfunkel, heard a cover of Bridge over Troubled Water but wanted to check out the orginal, glad I did!
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 49?
MC5 - Over And Over
I see people dyin', over and over
Why don't I sit around crying, over and over
I see people taking, over and over
Why don't I sit around waiting, over and over
4. What is your favorite album by 33?
Ebba Grön - Ebba Grön
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
T. Rex, one
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Eric Clapton - Easy Now
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Roy Harper - October 12th
8. What is your favorite album by 15?
Deep Purple - Machine Head
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
Queen - Drowse
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Black Sabbath - Looking for Today
11. What is your favorite album by 40?
Roxy Music - Avalon
5. Sep. 2009, 15:53 von robotbanditI only picked four because I couldn't think of five.
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Key Tracks: Two-Headed Boy, Pt. 2, Holland, 1945, Oh, Comely.
This is probably my favorite album of all time. I absolutely could not do without this.
David Bowie - Hunky Dory
Key Tracks: Oh! You Pretty Things, Life on Mars?, Queen Bitch.
A lot of people would go with The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, and that's fine, but Hunky Dory's my favorite.
The Decemberists - Castaways and Cutouts
Key Tracks: Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect, July, July!, Odalisque.
The Decemberists have a way of transporting you to wholly new places and times, a trait that could come in handy on a desert island.
Mogwai - Mr. Beast
Key Tracks: Auto Rock, Glasgow Mega-Snake, Acid Food.
Because sometimes there are no words.
9. Aug. 2009, 19:37 von idol_insomniacWhat kind of iPod do you have?: 80GB Classic. Black. :)
How many songs are in your iPod?: I've got 8,829 in my iTunes, but I've only bothered to put 6,622 on my iPod so far.
What song are you listening to right now?: Better Off As Two - Frankmusik
Put your songs in alphabetical order:
What is the first song?: A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
What is the last song?: $$$ - Hotspur
Put the songs in album order:
What is the first song?: Mamma Mia - ABBA
What is the last song?: Pinocchio Story (Freestyle Live From Singapore) (Bonus) - Kanye West
Put the songs in artist order:
What is the first song?: Mamma Mia - A*Teens
What is the last song?: Colorado Sunshine - 3OH!3
Put the songs in time order:
What is the first song?: Good Intentions - My Morning Jacket
What is the last song?: Re-Complete Me (The full album remixed and re-edited by Frankmusik) - Frankmusik
Put the songs in genre order:
What is the first song?: Do Ya (Acoustic) - McFly
26. Dez. 2008, 21:47 von Feather_x- Elegir una banda/grupo/cantante.
- Responder SÓLO con títulos de sus canciones (de la banda elegida anteriormente).
Artista: David Bowie
1.Eres mujer u hombre: Lady Stardust
2.Descríbete: Queen Bitch
3.Qué piensan las personas acerca de ti?: Rebel, Rebel
4.Cómo describirias a tu anterior relacion sentimental?: It Ain't Easy
5.Describe tu actual relación: Waiting for the Man
6.Dónde quisieras estar ahora: New York's In Love
7.Cómo eres respecto al amor: I Would Be Your Slave
8.Cómo es tu vida: I'm Deranged
9.Qué pedirias si tuvieras un solo deseo: The Jean Genie
10.Una frase: The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell
7. Okt. 2008, 21:46 von NukabukaNumber 44 is...
It was good
Favorite Track: Queen Bitch
22. Sep. 2008, 22:18 von weejay1.How did you get into 29? (Indy & Wich)
From a flatmate in Prague.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Bat for Lashes)
What's a Girl to Do?
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Scott Walker)
Quick give us your lips
Give us your thighs
Give us your sad and devouring eyes
Cascading tears for every heartbeat
Tonight we'll sleep with The Girls From The Streets
4. How did you get into 49? (The Rolling Stones)
I've been aware of them for as long as I can remember, but the first time I really 'got' them would be listening to Gimme Shelter at about 5am in a Brighton university dorm in 2000.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (The Divine Comedy)
Five. I think I was out of the country for the last two.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Fat Truckers)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Dave Clarke)
In Short, no. Blue on Blue is a little intense, but it wouldn't make me sad.