26. Jul. 2010, 8:25 von _ude_
27. Dez. 2009, 14:37 von Sirimono
20. Dez. 2009, 18:06 von Sirimono
20. Mai. 2009, 18:17 von KeilsonName your top 10 most played bands on iTunes (Or Last.FM): (I'll be doing my last six months, so...)
1. Panic at the Disco
3. DJ OZMA
9. Toshiro Masuda
What was the first song you ever heard by 6? (empires)
Spit the Dark
What is your favorite album of 2? (Yoshinori Sugimoto)
Oh god, uh... torn between Night And Day and ディペンデンス-依存症- here. Not that either of them are full albums, but still. 8D
What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung? (An Cafe)
D-don't make me choose;; Although right now I'm really stuck on "Shoot away, shoot away~" if only because I've been thinking of Detective Nagata lately... =w=;
How many times have you seen 4 live? (alice nine.)
Never... COME BACK, PRZ;;
What is your favorite song by 7? (Gorillaz)
Uhhh probably Dirty Harry.
What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10? (D=OUT)
Realizing that I actually really like them! And Syrup is such a pretty song~~
9. Apr. 2009, 15:58 von Ippy-chanWed 8 Apr – "NYAPPY GO AROUND THE WORLD II" -Harajuku Dance Rock Night-
What an odd experience this concert has been for me, so very odd if I must remark.
First of all: I'm not really into the whole Oshare Kei movement and I'm not a fan of An Cafe, at all. There's only one song I do like by them (Koukai) and they didn't even play it since it's a b-side.
Despite knowing the band and being aware that I disliked them I decided to attend their concert. Just "in support of the whole Japanese Music scene" I said to myself.
We arrived around 7:20pm to the venue; the place was almost empty, which seemed strange. It turned out almost everyone was already inside.
The “Circo Volador” isn’t a big place, it’s rather small, and as expected the place was at half-capacity. A bit surprising since 4 years ago when I saw “The Pillows” at the very same place I noticed even less people.
Just minutes before the concert took place we were greeted by a nice surprise: 雅-MIYAVI- is coming in October. Everyone went nuts.
26. Feb. 2009, 19:02 von 149ShimiPut your music player on shuffle. Post the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
1. 屋良朝幸 - LOVESICK
2. Se7en - 허락해줘 (Feat. Taeyang)
3. 関ジャニ∞ - 桜援歌 (Oh!ENKA) (KJ1 mix)
4. 大野智 - Take me faraway
5. SHOWTA. - 君に、風が吹きますように
6. レミオロメン - 1-2 Love Forever
7. 宇多田ヒカル - Flavor Of Life -Antidote Mix-
8. メトロノーム - SICK
9. KinKi Kids - ORANGE
10. Jimmy Mackey - 明日に架かる橋 & All Around the World
11. She - Twilight
12. 植松伸夫 - Tifas Theme
13. Melanie Bender - You Just Want Sex Y & Co.Remix
14. Jonna - Kaikki Talossa
15. Oriental Space - Scorpion
16. A.B.C. - STRIPE BLUE
17. テゴマス - アイアイ傘
18. 今井翼 - GO ON
19. 椎名林檎 - 君を愛す
20. DJ OZMA - DJ OZMA in the House!!
21. Azu - Ima Sugu ni...
22. B.I.Shadow - Another Christmas
23. melody. - Stay with me
24. 光GENJI - セレナーデの時間
25. Robbie Williams - Eternity
26. 嵐 - ナイスな心意気
27. 大野智 - Song for me
28. -OZ- - ＤＡＩＳ
29. w-inds. - ハナムケ
30. KinKi Kids - 欲望のレイン
31. RADWIMPS - イーディーピー～飛んで火に入る夏の君～
22. Okt. 2008, 23:46 von LavenderYukifirst we got the all awesome Tsukiko Amano calls it quit and released her final album. ZERO. since she didnt really released anything new aside from a best-of and a b-side collection album before ZERO, her retirement was a bit expected. but nevertheless, i was very sad hearing the news. but i am not entirely disappointed as she stated that "She still plans to write songs for other artists". but the fate of her band A LUNCH is still unknown. i hope at least she would still be active in that band..
the announcement of retirement and marriage of Maaki from High And Mighty Color really shocked me. she was still young, and i really didnt see it coming. but because i had not listened to the band much ever since San album, her depart was not all teary for me. i wonder what will happen now to the band. do they want to find another vocalist? or will they just manage with Yusuke?
just yesterday, i saw melody.'s news of retirement. now this one i DID cry. …
16. Sep. 2008, 13:14 von SirimonoMy first blog entry, let's see
1.How did you get into no.29?
Kate Nash - I saw Foundations on MTV again and again and kinda hated the song, but the more often I heard it, I loved it.
I went to youtube to see more of her work and found a live version of Skeleton Song and fell in love. I went at once and bought Made of Bricks
2. What's the first song you ever heard by no.22?
The White Stripes - Fell in Love With a Girl
3. Whats your favorite lyric by no.33?
MERRY - no idea, really. I don't know their lyrics and don't understand them
4. How did you get into no.49?
Nick Glennie-Smith, Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson-Williams - the movie The Rock, they made the soundtrack
5. How many albums by no.13 do you own?
Slipknot - just one: Vol. 3: The Sublimal Verses
6. What is your favorite song by no.50?
Tito and Tarantula - After Dark
7. Is there a song by no.39 that makes you sad?
Die Ärzte - Nichts in der Welt
8. What is your favorite song by no.15?
Hans Zimmer - currently it's Like a Dog Chasing Cars
24. Jun. 2008, 5:50 von SinicStorm
4. Mai. 2008, 12:13 von gechi1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc.).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question press the next button.
Opening credits: alice nine. - FANTASY
Waking up: An Cafe - Mousou aikouka
An ordinary day: Super Junior - 미워 (Hate U, Love U)
Hanging out with friends: the GazettE - Saraba
A crush: KAT-TUN - Lovin'U
First date: AYABIE - last note
First kiss: the GazettE - Disorder heaven
Falling in love: morning musume - Egao YES nude
Misunderstanding: D'espairsRay - Garnet
Fight scene: MIYAVI - Kabuki danshi -KAVKI BOIZ-
Breaking up: MIYAVI - Thanx Givin' day
Deep thought: MIYAVI - Sakihokoru hana no you ni -NEO VIZUALIZM-
Getting back together: MIYAVI - Papamama
Life's okay: An Cafe - Wagamama koushinkyoku
Phonecall at night: Super Junior - So I
Mental breakdown: An Cafe - Kakusei heroism ~the hero without a NAME~
Driving: MIYAVI - Gigpig boogie
Learning a lesson: An Cafe - Hisoukyou