2. Sep. 2012, 13:55 von thetspikeshow
12. Jul. 2010, 13:50 von UpTheAldena fine boat, that coffin
Eine Frage: Design oder Fratze? (Translated: One Question: Style or Grimace?)
Ins Fernsehen?! Wo Muss Ich Unterschreiben? (Translated: I Can Be on TV? Where Do I Sign Up?)
Yo Soy Milk
Look Down (Because the Ground Is Easier to Understand and Doesn't Take So Much
Work to Figure Out But I'd Rather Not Know Where I'm Standing and Have An Idea
of What Life Is All About.)
Reciting Poetry with a Full Mouth
We're Not Dutch, But We Wear These Wooden Shoes Like We're From Montana
Oh, You Must Have Mistaken John Elway For Someone Who Can't Throw A Vortex The Length of a Football Field
If I'm Correct, There Should Be A Song Around Here Somewhere. Oh Yeah, Here It Is!
In Conclusion, I'm Not Big On Quizzes, But Come Crunch Time or when It Counts, I'll Be There
I Don't Care How Many Times You've Seen Fight Club, You Are Not Tyler Durden
**** (Four Stars)
26. Apr. 2010, 18:14 von disasterheadLast.FM Milestoneshttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/1-1.pngst track: (01 Mar 2009)
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/4456970.jpghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/1-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (10 Mar 2009)
Spazz - Sweatin To The Oldies
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/313297.jpghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/2-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (13 Mar 2009)
His Hero Is Gone - Like Weeds
8. Jan. 2010, 17:41 von logbutYeah... I hate doing those best of whatever year lists; i can never remember what came out that year or not. The end of the decade has, however, let me realize how many awesome records came out in the last ten years. fuck putting them in order, and whittling it down to 10 or even 50, I'm no good at that. Just be happy they are alphabetized by artist.
Many of these records are basically what made me who I am today. I tried to keep it at one album per artist, though I think there is 1 or 2 exceptions to that rule. Oh yeah I also chose to leave out collections and reissues, only stuff that has been recorded between 2000 and 2009. enjoy.
Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose
This record really helped energize a whole scene into being creative and energetic again. Say what you want about them now, but this record is still fresh and fun and uplifting to me every time I put it on. When this came out they sounded like they could take over the world, but few people actually expected them too. …
3. Jan. 2009, 17:23 von logbutI did this a while ago (i insulted my top 125!), but most of my top fifty didn't reflect my current listening status. i will now do this again since i have reset my charts and have over 5000 plays. wish me luck.
1.Gore Beyond Necropsy - All your songs sound exactly the same. All of your cover art is the same. Way to recycle the same five topics in every one of your retardedly big discography. if you are going to write lyrics in English you should probably learn how to speak it properly. faggots.
2. Blood Duster - This band fucking sucks ass, and I'm not just saying that because i have to in this post. The only reason you have so many plays because you have so many shitty fucking songs, and I listen to 2 albums by you and you will never leave my top 50 even after 5 months. I really fucking hate this band and anyone who listens to their weak ass wanna-be grind should be castrated and force fed their own dicks.
3. Usurp Synapse - Hey you want to be artsy? Then don't be in a fucking…
17. Aug. 2008, 14:09 von SI_Failed“Shamelessly stolen from someone else...” by Studley UK and now stolen by me and probably someone else.
Quiz Taken on 16/08/08
1.How did you get into 29? Gorgoroth, introduced by a friend along with other True Norwegian Black Metal bands.
2.What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Sleater-Kinney – You’re No Rock n’ Roll Fun on Rage in 2001; I bought the record a week later, after I looked pretty damn hard for it.
3.How many albums by 13 do you own? Against Me!: 4 LPs, 2 EPs, 6 Singles
That’s a shitty collection of Against Me! stuff, I missed a couple of 7” here and there but I’ve got the bulk of the stuff I guess. I am missing alot of the colored vinyl pressings.
4.What’s your favourite song by 15? Samiam – Bad Day
That’s a tough one, because I listened to their songs years ago in heavier rotation, now I’ve kinda slowed down. But depending on the mood I was in it kinda determined the amount of plays etc. You are freaking me out got played a lot.
30. Mai. 2008, 19:14 von SI_FailedIntroduction
words by (SI) Failed
I grew up watching all the big 80s and 90s action flicks, I especially enjoyed the ones with high body counts and baddies becoming fodder, chewed up and spat out of the action hero war machine or buddy cop combos (“Go Ivan Danko!”). The only action flicks I didn’t like were the Steven Seagal ones, (only exception being the first Under Siege because of Gary Busey.) As for music? Not a lot spoke to me on a personal level but punk rock did and most of its mutated offspring (Black Metal included). So if a band were to combine my love of violent action movies, with punk rock/punk mutants then I’d be set. (What a lame introduction but it’s true.)
LA band Graf Orlock has answered my prayers (I don’t actually pray) and also delivered another mutant offspring christened CINEMAGRIND. Featuring blisteringly fast explosive grindcore, multiple vocalists and so many movie samples that I’m going through a nostalgia-gasm; T2, Robocop, Lethal Weapon, Total Recall, Die Hard - yeah, you kinda get the idea. …
24. Mai. 2008, 4:57 von waytey89As means of killing time at a inappropriate hour I figured I'd compile a list of 100 artists/albums you should check out if you haven't already done so. Let's see how far I make it through my library. Here goes...
1. µ-Ziq - Brace Yourself
2. 65daysofstatic – The Fall of Math
3. Air - Moon Safari
4. Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit!
5. American Football - American Football
6. Animal Collective - Sung Tongs
7. Apathy - Eastern Philosophy
8. Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92
9. Arcade Fire - Funeral
10. Archers of Loaf - Icky Mettle
11. Asobi Seksu - Citrus
12. At the Drive-In - Relationship of Command
13. The Avalanches - Since I Left You
14. Bad Brains - Bad Brains
15. Bardo Pond - Lapsed
16. Be Your Own Pet - Be Your Own Pet
17. The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
18. The Beatles - Revolver
19. Beck - Odelay
20. Bedhead - Transaction de Novo
21. Beirut - The Gulag Orkestar
22. Big Black - Songs About Fucking
23. Black Dice - Broken Ear Record
22. Mai. 2008, 21:36 von logbutto make everyone's life easier i've chosen to leave out shitty local bands (for the most part).
this is every band i've seen (that i can remember) in no order. there are some i'm not happy i've seen, but they have to be counted!
The Endless Blockade x2
Sunn O))) x3
Kill Your Idols x4
Municipal Waste x8
Anal Cunt x3
Leftover Crack x5
The World/Inferno Friendship Society x5
Caustic Christ x7
Behind Enemy Lines x2
From Ashes Rise x4
World Burns to Death x4
Severed Head of State
Good Clean Fun x3
Today Is The Day x4
Murphy's Law x5
All Out War x4
10. Mär. 2008, 19:18 von johnsforever01.) Sex Positions
03.) Trap Them
Specifically 'Seance Prime'
05.) Since By Man
Specifically 'We Sing the Body Electric'
09.) Amanda Woodward
11.) Breather Resist
12.) Black Flag
Specifically 'Everything Went Black'
15.) Killing The Dream
Specifically their self-titled.
17.) Life Long Tragedy
18.) Secret Chiefs 3
19.) De La Hoya
20.) Anatomy Of A Ghost
Had it not been for the weekly recommendations combined with seeing what others were listening to, I'm certain I wouldn't have found any of these bands/albums. Keep up the good work you crazy British bastards!