6. Mär. 2010, 23:52 von sweetmellowdies
29. Apr. 2009, 17:44 von lamijkaRecommended Songs (sorted by most recommended artists)
Raissa : Grabaż i Strachy Na Lachy (Score = 84.83)
Krew z szafy : Grabaż i Strachy Na Lachy (Score = 49.52)
BTW (Mamy tylko siebie) : Grabaż i Strachy Na Lachy (Score = 24.19)
The World I Know : Collective Soul (Score = 58.91)
Shine : Collective Soul (Score = 24.05)
December : Collective Soul (Score = 22.76)
Gel : Collective Soul (Score = 20.43)
Where the River Flows : Collective Soul (Score = 19.85)
Jah jest Prezydentem : Vavamuffin (Score = 64.13)
Bless : Vavamuffin (Score = 59.26)
Spodnie z GS-u : Farben Lehre (Score = 63.82)
Judasz : Farben Lehre (Score = 34)
Handel : Farben Lehre (Score = 20.4)
Warszawa : T.Love (Score = 68.05)
King : T.Love (Score = 48.76)
Happy Pills : Canndlebox (Score = 60.35)
It's Alright : Canndlebox (Score = 50.14)
Pom Pom : Indios Bravos (Score = 65.53)
Zabiore Cie : Indios Bravos (Score = 41.08)
22. Okt. 2008, 3:10 von haylo75I rarely post much on anything, but I'm bored and this looked like a cool quiz. Actually, music is the only thing that has been a stalwart part of my existence since I can remember. With that said, my answers to this quiz might will meander into tangential territory. Anyone who knows me knows that when I get around to doing something like writing crap down, I don't see the point in fucking around. You have been warned. :D Funny thing is, I doubt anyone (I know) will ever read this, but I guess I'll join the 99.999% of people who post shit that does nothing more than occupy space on some hard drive.
I hope pessimystica doesn't mind my repurposing her post.
1.How did you get into 29?
Echo & the Bunnymen
I am retarded for not listening to this band very much in the 80's. I heard The Killing Moon at the beginning of one of the best films ever, Donnie Darko. I really loved the song, but largely ignored the band for a few years, then went on a spree in 2006 that still rears its head from time to time. …
20. Mai. 2008, 18:17 von megan17bg1. How did you get into 29?
Black Eyed Peas - I don't even remember. I wouldn't really consider myself "into" them. There are a couple songs I used to like.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Tantric - Mourning, I think... or Breakdown. It was Mourning that really got me into them.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Well, my favorite song by Godsmack is either Whatever or The Enemy, so it would be from one of those.
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Nil Lara - I only know one of his songs. I listened to it enough to make him #49.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Jonathan Larson - Just the Rent soundtrack. I don't think he has anything else.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Skillet - Looking for Angels
8. What is your favorite album by 15?
Sanctus Real - The Face Of Love
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
21. Jan. 2007, 15:38 von RompeRatones
26. Jun. 2006, 3:02 von NedSexyHells Bells
Detroit Rock City
Kickstart My Heart
Money City Maniacs
I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor
Fell In Love With A Girl
Writing's On The Wall
World Wide Suicide
Back in Black
Fucking in the Bushes
My brother Danny emailed me and asked me to make him a good "Old School Rock mix with Kiss, AC/DC, Metallica and Guns N' Roses". This is the same brother who asked me to make him a mix with Travis Tritt and Paul Brandt tunes... He's a hard core New Country type guy...So! when he asks for a rocking mix, I must deliver in hopes of freeing him from the drooling jaws of bad country. I tried to deliver with the bands he asked for, but I know he can't take anything too heavy. So no "Welcome to the Jungle". I also wanted something fast and "Fuel" was the only tune that did it for me from Metallica.... Though I may check out "I Disappear". …