14. Jun. 2010, 20:43 von Shasolace
5. Okt. 2009, 6:04 von ijdkamp1. I'll Believe in Anything, Wolf Parade
2. Mellowship Slinky in B Major, Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. House of Cards, Radiohead
4. Icky Thump, The White Stripes
5. You Belong to Me, The Duprees
6. Only In Dreams, Weezer
7. Run It, Chris Brown
8. No Cars Go, Arcade Fire
9. Ants Marching, Dave Matthews Band
10. From A Distance, Bette Midler
21. Jan. 2009, 9:41 von kyuusei1201. How did you get into #31?
My sister started playing the hell out of Mariah Carey's tapes since her very first one.
02. What was the first song you ever heard by #22?
Enter Sandman, Metallica.
03. What's your favorite lyric by #41 ?
Faovirte lyric? BY T-Pain? Are you srs?
04. What is your favorite album by #49 ?
Ready to Die, it was more raw than Life After Death.
05. How many albums by #13 do you own?
Ludacris - Two (Release Therapy, Theater Of The Mind and a mixtape called Tell It Like it Is
06. What is your favorite song by #50 ?
Like a Boy - Ciara
07. Is there a song by #4 that makes you sad?
Nelly Furtado - All Good Things & Wait for You
08. What is your least favorite song by #15 ?
Snoop Dogg.... uhhh, idk actually.
09. What is your favorite song by #5
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm
10. Is there a song by #6 that makes you happy?
Happy? Idk about happy, but my favorite might be Run It - Chris Brown
12. Nov. 2008, 14:16 von redspyda1] Chris Brown
Saw the video for Run It, thought it was pretty tight. I was really impressed with his dancing skills!
Saw the video for Call Me A Mack in 93 and Think Of You proved that kid could sing..
Hmm, I know it was back in 97, so it was either Can't Knock The Hustle or City Is Mine, either way, I thought to myself "dude can really flow"!
4] Mariah Carey
One Sweet Day and Fantasy had to be the joints to get me into her music, and I've collected all her albums/singles ever since, circa 1995. Plus I always thought her voice channeled Minnie Ripperton, so loved nearly everything she's ever put out!
5] Alicia Keys
Easily Girlfriend.. I was flipping through the Music Choice channels back in winter 01, looking for new promos to put on tape, and caught that track, I knew just hearing her voice she'd be huge. 2-3 months later, Fallin' drops.. and it's been a wrap ever since!
Saw the video to Stay and instantly was hooked.. plus the fact that he wrote Mario's Let Me Love You.
2. Jul. 2008, 1:37 von redlemonn
1. Feb. 2008, 0:57 von est_1987Chesty La Rue
so i put together a playlist of all the music i was really liking at the moment, and then cut it into two mixes, the first was Snap To It!, and then the rest of the tracks went on this mix and then a few were removed. so i present to you:
All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem
Timebomb - Beck
Don't You Know Who I Am? - Happy Land
Oh My - Office
No Delay - The 1990s
Guinea Pigs - Desmond Reed
You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb - Spoon
Hoppipolla - We Are Scientists
Nanny Nanny Boo Boo - Le Tigre
Walk Idiot Walk - The Hives
Run It - Chris Brown
Needle And The Damage Done - Lior
Never Ending Story - Limahl
20. Mai. 2007, 23:00 von LindseyIndiaJune 1st, 2007.....will hopefully be the best night ever. FLOOR SEATS =D
A first name, and last name say it all: CHRIS...BROWN
When I get to see him dance live, my dream will have come true. He's my idol and the reason I can dance the way I do. On BET's 25 Top Dancers of All-Time, Michael Jackson was number 3, and Chris Brown was number 4. That is unbelievable.
Also at the Hot Jam 6 Concert there will be special performances by:
& Special guest artists (i am absolutely dying to find out)
Chris BrownSwiss BeatzMimsDJ UNKRun ItThis Is Why I'm HotWalk It OutIt's Me Snitcheshttp://youtube.com/watch?v=1UIbcCEaibc
16. Feb. 2007, 6:57 von madrelocaThis isn't going to be in any particular order, just some random opinions about the grammys.
I love Chris Brown and Run It is my 5 year olds favorite song, but I think I would have preferred to hear Chris sing some more of it w/ a dance break at the middle or end. The trampoline was a great idea though. Overall a good performance by him.
Christina Aguilera did an amazing job singing James Brown's Its a Mans World. I think christina has an amazing voice but I don't care for too many of her songs. Her vocals are undeniably powerful though and maybe if she had a better songwriter..... Christina Aguilera
Beyonce was of course beautiful and did a great job singing "Listen" She should have been up for/won more than the one award for Bday Beyonce
Gnarls Barkley, his song "crazy" had been slowly growing on me, but his performance.... wtf was that, and what was he dressed as? A flight attendant or pilot or something? And those teeth!! Good lord, he looked like and older and fatter 50 cent. Crazy
30. Sep. 2006, 19:13 von SmakaveliARTISTS:
1 2Pac 2427
2 Nas 825
3 Sentino 531
4 Bushido 527
5 Shawn Desman 433
6 Azad 414
7 Bone Thugs-N-Harmony384
8 Michael Jackson 370
9 2Pac & The Outlawz353
10 Cam'ron 325
11 Games 324
12 DMX 322
13 The Diplomats 276
14 Jonesmann 266
15 Usher 255
16 Prinz Porno 241
17 Juelz Santana 228
18 Snaga & Pillath 199
19 Gang Starr 189
20 Linkin Park 173
21 Eminem 171
22 Olli Banjo 168
23 Eazy-E 162
24 Kool Savas 157
25 Jay-Z 153
26 Kanye West 152
27 Mos Def 146
28 Dr. Dre 143
29 Cuban Link 140
29 Wu-Tang Clan 140
31 Pal One 136
31 Curse 136
33 LL Cool J 126
34 Capone-N-Noreaga 123
35 Masta Ace 122
35 Bobby Valentino 122
37 Daddy Yankee 121
38 Tefla & Jaleel118
39 Cetin 117
40 Xavier Naidoo 113
41 Dizzee Rascal 112
23. Jul. 2006, 2:09 von reeceecupPost your top fifteen bands/artists, the first song you heard of theirs, the song that made you fall in love, and your current favorite.
first: One Day In Your Life
love: Paid My Dues
fave: Heavy On My Heart
2. Kelly Clarkson
first: Before Your Love
love: The Trouble with Love Is
3. Keyshia Cole
first: I Just Want It To Be Over
first: There You Go
first: Give U My Heart
love: Love Shoulda Brought You Home
fave: Find Me A Man
6. Chris Brown
first: Run It
love: Gimme That Remix
fave: Say Goodbye
7. Mary J Blige
love: You Bring Me Joy
fave: Missing You
8. Mariah Carey
first: Vision of Love
love: I Don't Wanna Cry
fave: All I've Ever Wanted
9. Heather Headley
first: He Is
love: Always Been Your Girl
fave: I Wish I Wasn't
10. Black Eyed Peas
first: Joints & Jam