25. Mär. 2008, 21:54 von lizandan
17. Nov. 2007, 14:45 von morguebabe1. How did you get into 29?
My Chemical Romance
It was mainly the song Helena but also the video for The Ghost of You since I'm a visual person. There was something visually about that video that really appealed to me. I also fought liking them because they are so 'emo' or 'pop' or'high school' but after awhile I said I really didn't care I liked what I heard so I just went with it.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
The Arrogant Worms
um I actually have NO idea.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
I have none.
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
AerosmithToys in the Attic
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Pictures of You
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Goo Goo Dolls
No theres not
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
Closure or Comfortable Liar
They both mean something to me at certain hard time in my life.
18. Jul. 2007, 4:46 von drkaufmanI think I'm developing a taste for Lynyrd Skynyrd. I was watching My Name Is Earl the other day, and there's a scene where Jason Lee sings Free Bird to Norm MacDonald (brilliantly cast as the son of Burt Reynolds). I had barely noticed that for all the flak it gets, "Free Bird" is pretty nice tune, when it dawned on me that I was hearing the tune for the first time. I've been aware of the song's Stairway to Heaven-like reputation since I was 13, when my friend Jeff and I found the title carved into a desk in our English classroom.
It's implausible enough that I'm 24 and I had never heard "Free Bird" until a week ago, but it's compounded by the irony of all those scholarly musical pretensions I've been passing off as expertise. This is even sillier than that time I found out Buster Poindexter is really David Johansen.