15. Aug. 2010, 12:30 von Savukvartsi
22. Feb. 2010, 14:09 von AaliyahCarmelaRecommended Songs (sorted by most recommended songs)
Irreplaceable : Beyoncé (Score = 472.83)
If This Isn't Love : Jennifer Hudson (Score = 341.75)
Feedback : Janet Jackson (Score = 252.77)
Touch My Body : Mariah Carey (Score = 242.08)
In the End : Kat DeLuna (Score = 197.9)
Say My Name : Destiny's Child (Score = 193.39)
Slow Down (Radio) : Bobby Valentino (Score = 187.41)
Like Me : Girlicious (Score = 183.59)
Scared of Lonely : Beyoncé (Score = 180.19)
6 O'Clock Blues : Solange (Score = 176.63)
1 Thing : Amerie (Score = 175.26)
Say I : Christina Milian (Score = 156.01)
Heaven Sent : Keyshia Cole (Score = 154.68)
Let Me Love You : Mario (Score = 145.5)
Hero : Mariah Carey (Score = 138.34)
Beware Of The Dog : Jamelia (Score = 136)
Cool : Gwen Stefani (Score = 133.08)
Clumsy : Fergie (Score = 131.67)
Unexpected : Michelle Williams (Score = 129.38)
Emotion : Destiny's Child (Score = 127.17)
16. Aug. 2009, 17:44 von hardcore0babsi1. What's your favorite song by 15? Eminem
2. How did you get into 20? The Offspring
Gdy mialam 6 lat brat kupił sobie Americanę z 1998 i mi się spodobało. ;)
3. Who is your favorite member in 1? Bliss n Eso
4. What’s your favorite lyric bit by 29? Fabri Fibra
5. Have you ever seen 22 live? The Prodigy
niestety nie. ;(((
6. What's your favourite album from 10? Pitbull
El Mariel z 2006.
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3? Hollywood Undead
8. What is a good memory you have of 7? 3OH!3
wszystkie piosenki zawsze wpływały na mnie pozytywnie.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2? Daddy Yankee
10. When did you first get into 8? Lady Gaga
kiedyś dawno temu zobaczyłam na MTV 'Just Dance'.
11. Who likes 4 along with you? Brokencyde
mało kto lubi Brokencyde. xDD
12. Which song did you first hear from 16? Pezet
chyba Seniorita, ale pewna nie jestem. ;p
13. What song made you fall in love with 5? Jeffree Star
10. Mär. 2009, 14:36 von danielteixeThis game is copied from the blitzkriegtotet 's journal!
Put your music player on shuffle. Post the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeat tracks, skip to the next track.
01. T.I. - Get Ya Shit Together (Feat. Lil' Kim)
02. Angel City - Do You Know (I go crazy)
03. Usher - Get Used To Her
04. Dem Franchize Boyz - #1 Girl (Feat. J Que)
05. Kardinal Offishall - Dangerous (Remix) (feat. Akon & Sean Paul)
06. Brick & Lace - Love Is Wicked
07. Tom Jones - Sex Bomb (feat. Mousse T)
08. Weezer - My Best Friend
09. Alicia Keys - Teenage Love Affair (Remix) (Feat. LL Cool J)
10. Tila Tequila - Fake Friendship
11. Jay-Z - Threat
12. Keri Hilson - Ready to Fall (feat. Ne-Yo)
13. Cristion Dior - Won't Let Go (feat. Tony Sunshine)
14. Lil' Wayne - Mrs. Officer (feat. Bobby Valentino)
15. Cam'ron - Hey Ma (Remix) (feat. Toya & Juelz Santana)
16. DMX - Shot Down (feat. 50 Cent)
1. Apr. 2008, 19:52 von S_Jalo_niminenIn ancient times men took certain trades for granted. Trades like hunting, fighting and leading were considered as men's jobs. A few centruries later making atom bombs or war needed also balls as a resumé.
However now-a-days things are a bit different than in year 10.000 BC because there hardly isn't any job left, which can only be made by one of the two sex. Daughters of today make a military career, manage gigantic corporations and study physics and mathematics just like boys. However there is still one trade women don't seem to handle very good. Eloquently speaking they still suck at it, and that is rocking.
When I say women don't know how to rock, I don't mean they don't know how to party or something like that. Women sure know how to rock in meaning of celebrating but as a band they just can't figure it out. How many (rock) bands do you even know, which consists merely of girls? I know only one: finnish Tiktak, which didn't rock very hard. …
9. Mär. 2008, 10:39 von toniqueUsing last.fm tags to tag eg. Paris Hilton as brutal death metal is a common pastime. I didn't want to use any genre tags for such thing, though...
So I created a hearty tag called vomitous shit played on music channels for stuff currently played on eg. MTV and the Finnish Voice TV that I totally abhor. Don't worry, Ms. Hilton is there, too, with songs from such artists as Brick & Lace, Natasha Bedingfield, Sunrise Avenue (a Finnish band) and Good Charlotte.
(There are already many tags where the lovely word vomit is included.)
I invite you to use the tag vomitous shit played on music channels on the songs you abhor. I realise that if the tag gains popularity, common artists will be on the top. :>
I wonder why there are "n" and "Natasha Beding" there in connected music when I didn't enter those names.
5. Mär. 2008, 8:16 von Clobert1. What are you listening to right now?
Pinnawela, Aaliyah, Żywiołak
2. What song makes you sad?
Delta Goodrem - Not You, Not I; Aaliyah - Miss You,
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Akon "Smack That"
4. Your all time favorite band?
Hmm, band, I don't know, maybe Box car Racer, Within Temptation, Virgin,
5. Your newly discovered band is?
6. Best female voice?
Aaliyah, Pinnawela, P!nk, Shakira
7. Best male voice?
Hmm, i don't like male voices :P But if I have to write down someone it will be propably Juanes,
8. Music types you find yourself listening to most?
Pop in all form, some r&b, a little bit o soul,
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
Aaliyah Rock The Boat, Virgin - Dżaga
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
Aaliyah Came Over, Aaliyah At Your Best,
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Hmm, Kazik at Ursynalia?
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
Brick & Lace, Żywiołak, Pinnawela
26. Feb. 2008, 14:55 von Savukvartsi1. My Chemical Romance
First song you heard:I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Favourite song: Welcome to the Black Parade
Favourite album: The Black Parade
Accuracy: Very correct, MCR is my favourite band.
2. Melody Club
First song you heard: Electric
Favourite Song: Electric
Favourite Album: Music Machine
Accuracy: Should be a little bit lower... they only have one very good album, the other two are just ok.
First song you heard: Onnellinen
Favourite song: Tule vaan
Favourite album: The Ripsipiirakka Show
Accuracy: A lot lower... This band shouldn't even be in my top ten, and it's third!
4. Britney Spears
First song you heard: Lucky
Favourite song: Get Naked (I Got a Plan
Favourite album: Blackout
5. Sonata Arctica
First song you heard: FullMoon
Favourite song: Shy
Favourite album: Winterheart's Guild
Accuracy: Lower... I'm not that much into metal, even though Sonata is a very good band.
6. Byz and Kylie Minogue
2. Feb. 2008, 11:33 von geminidragon1
First song: ...Baby One More Time
Song that made me love: ...Baby One More Time
Current favourite: Break the Ice
First song: Pon de Replay
Song that made me love: Pon de Replay
Current favourite: Don't Stop The Music
First song: Hyperventilating
Song that made me love: Hyperventilating
Current favourite: Over and Over Again / Uh Oh
First song: Hideaway
Song that made me love: Guilty by Design
Current favourite: Black Books
Brick & Lace
First song: Love Alone
Song that made me love: Love Alone
Current favourite: Love is Wicked / Bust a Shot
First song: Fallin'
Song that made me love: Fallin'
Current favourite: Like You'll Never See Me Again
First song: Run It
Song that made me love: I honestly don't know how he reached here
Current favourite: Lottery
First song: Infiltrate
Song that made me love: Deport Dem
29. Jan. 2008, 23:08 von tcatron565We all know her from the hit girl group, The Pussycat Dolls. Nicole Scherzinger is the newest artist to hit the block! So, far she's had four amazing single for one still unreleased album, Her Name Is Nicole. The first single featured hit rapper, T.I.. The song was called Whatever U Like (feat. T.I.). It was officially released on August 28, 2007. It was put on iTunes and unfortunately flopped hard. However, it did manage to peak at #104 in the US, #113 on R&B/Hip-Hop Singles, #57 in Canada, #73 on Hot Digital Songs, #48 Hot Singles Sales, #20 on Hot Videoclip Tracks, and #83 on the Pop 100. Her second single has been her most successful to date. Baby Love (feat. will.i.am). Of course, it featured Black Eyed Peas lead singer, will.i.am. It was released to iTunes September 18, 2007. It peaked at #104 in the US, #4 on Billoard's Hot Dance Club Play, #37 on Global Dance Tracks, #48 on Pop 100 Airplay, and #75 on the Pop 100. Her third single was her least successful singer to date. It was called Supervillan. …