23. Nov. 2011, 17:47 von Loupitour
1. Jun. 2011, 12:46 von znienackayes, once again because I never get enough
Set the music player of your choice to shuffle and ask these questions aloud and press play.
1. What do you think of me, Winamp?
probably i think it about myself and believe others follow me truly.
2. Will I have a happy life?
3. What do my friends really think of me?
so they're agree with me that sometimes it's better to dream not to live?
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
...or maybe this question is about cats? ;3
5. What do family think of me?
Smoke & Mirrors
6. How can I make myself happy?
The Radio Saved My Life Tonight
7. What should I do with my life?
to be or not to be?
8. Why must life be so full of pain?
it's not the answer :c
9. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
"A shirt worn by soldiers over their uniform, in order to be able to recognize one another in a night attack." Sounds pretty good.
12. Mai. 2010, 4:30 von timmyc1983#5 Elephunk - Black Eyed Peas
The Black Eyed Peas go mainstream and enlist the help of Fergie and i really liked their new sound. My favorite of this one is definitely Hey Mama closely followed by Let's Get It Started (or Let's Get Retarded depending whcih country you're from). Where's the Love and Shut Up also deserve a mention.
Shame they sold out with 2009's The E.N.D..
#4 Songs About Jane - Maroon 5
Maroon 5 burst onto the scene and this a fantasitc album. Highlights are Harder to Breathe, She Will Be Loved, This Love and Sunday Morning.
#3 Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand
Franz Ferdinand were a band that emerged in Australia while i was overseas, and when i first heard Take Me Out, i was hooked. …
7. Dez. 2009, 12:04 von Szprytna_MyszaLast.FM Milestoneshttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/1-1.pngst track: (28 Jul 2007)
Tymon - Będę tam (za lat 15 czy 20)http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/1-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (10 Aug 2007)
600v feat. Peja - Chcesz rapu (gdzie jest bass v6 remix)http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/2-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pngth track: (12 Sep 2007)
Poe - Zielony Parlament Cz. II (Outro) / Nie Potrafie Gwizdać (Bonus Track)http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/3-1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/Kastuvas/657102a6. …
27. Dez. 2008, 23:05 von hdsander
8. Sep. 2008, 16:12 von dominoodancing1. Why did you decide to take this quiz?
bo ciągle mi się nudzi...?
2. Where will you meet your wife/husband?
Nie umiemy się dogadać
W najzwyklejszych sprawach
Nie patrzmy sobie w oczy
I tak w nich zobaczymy kłamstwa
mhmm... nie wiadomo gdzie, ale widzę, że w nie za ciekawych okolicznościach!
3. Where will you hug your wife/huband for the first time?
Turn Off the Light
It's getting so lonely inside this bed
no taa... wiadomo... ^^
4. What's your secret dream?
The beat bump bumpas in your trunk trunkas
The girlies in the club with the big plump plumpas
And when I'm makin' love, my hip hump humps
trafione w dziesiątkę xD
5. What song best describes you at your drunkest?
When Did Your Heart Go Missing
I'm retracin' every step in my head
What did I miss back then?
I was so, so misled
chyba nie jestem za szsczęśliwa ... :P
6. What will actually kill you?
A Hard Day's Night
7. Who will be your slave?
We Belong Together
23. Mai. 2008, 20:05 von hdsanderhttp://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6898/folderwp1.jpg
Some events in our lifes are forever connected with songs that the radio played at that time, regardless if you like the songs or not, you'll never forget 'em.
the lucky guy havin' rich memories and a bad memory:
Telstar - Tornados (1963)
Poupee de Cire, Poupee de Son - France Gall (1965)
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones (1965)
Marmor, Stein und Eisen bricht - Drafi Deutscher (1966)
Ha! Ha! Said The Clown - Manfred Mann (1967)
Mighty Quinn - Manfred Mann (1968)
Venus - Shocking Blue (1969)
Oh Well - Fleetwood Mac (1970)
Mighty Joe - Shocking Blue (1970)
Hey Tonight - Creedence Clearwater Revival (1971)
Maggie May - Rod Stewart (1971)
Sylvia's Mother - Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show (1972)
Crocodile Rock - Elton John (1972)
Radar Love - Golden Earring (1973)
Can the Can - Suzi Quatro (1973)
I Shot The Sheriff - Eric Clapton (1974)
Reach out I'll Be There - Gloria Gaynor (1975)
You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate (1976)
19. Feb. 2008, 8:54 von opethdamnaOpening Credits:
Dream Theater - Learning to Live
Pink Floyd - Stop
At the Drive-In - Lopsided
Queen - Save Me
Falling In Love:
G.I.S.M. - Meaning Corrupted 1 (Fatigue)
Elvis Presley - Loving You
Zero 7 - Distractions
Tiger Army - Forever Fades Away
Getting Back Together:
Coheed and Cambria - Cuts Marked in the March of Men
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now
The Streets - It Was Supposed to Be So Easy
Pharoahe Monch - So Good
The Doors - When the Music's Over
Learning A Lesson:
Jens Lekman - Kanske Ar Jag Kar I Dig
Nine Inch Nails - Sin
Johnny Cash - Frankie's Man, Johnny
Sufjan Stevens - Year of Our Lord
The Smiths - the last night i dreamt that somebody loved me
wtf? prob the least happy song ever.
Long Night Alone:
28. Jun. 2007, 4:21 von nevergobackx2It pisses me off when big acts steal songs from people. I'm not talking about simple covers. I'm talking about blatently ripping shit from the little guys. So what am i gonna do? i'm gonna write a fucking journal entry about it. yeahhhh....
Hey Mama from Cutey, Cutey (see http://www.pandora.com/music/song/9b57849aefc42860 for a preview of the original). Note the beat, some directly stolen lyrics such as some shit about "sin city" and pretty much the entire song completely ripped off.
Now I understand that this occurs everyday, and who knows, this case might even be "legal." But damn is it annoying.
i'll update this shit laterrzz with more stuff i come across and some stuff i'm too lazy too type up now like the tori/pcd fiasco and fiddler/reggae guy/ lady saw/ gwen.
5. Apr. 2007, 6:08 von mookxiSong: Hey Mama (Remix)
Artist: Black Eyed Peas
Genre: Hip Hop
Comments: Definitely not one of my favourite songs by them & not one of their best, well, in my opinion anyway. Too much of that cowbell going on at the back ;-P Plus it's not very nice to dance to ! I mean you can.. but it's not like if the DJ put it on at the club you'd want to immediately get on the dance floor. 'My humps' would make me though X-DD.
Black Eyed Peas