I read about them in AP,and they sounded interesting, so I downloaded The Messenger and later the Everything Perfect On the Wrong Day
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? The Automatic
On The Campaign Trail
3. What’s your favourite lyric by 33? The Beatles
Oh yeah,way to ask a tough question. I don't even know,there's so many classic lines. I'll just say 'I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping,but still my guitar gently weeps' (from While My Guitar Gently Weeps)
4. What is your favourite album by 49? We Are Scientists
With Love And Squalor
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? The Faint
3 actually,as in the real physical copies, plus another 1 burnt
6. What is your favourite song by 50? Los Campesinos!
Probably The International Tweexcore Underground
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? The Futureheads
Hmm,I don't know,I don't think so. They aren't exactly the most emotionally sensitive of bands.