- 120 Days
- 60 MINUT PROJEKT
- A Hawk and a Hacksaw
- A Place to Bury Strangers
- Africa HiTech
- Afro Kolektyw
- AIDS Wolf
- Altar of Plagues
- Amp Fiddler
- Amy Macdonald
- Andy Stott
- Andy Votel
- Anna Calvi
- Anna Zaradny
- Anthony Naples
- Antipop Consortium
- Aphex Twin
- Arcade Fire
- Architecture in Helsinki
- Arctic Monkeys
- Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
- Art Brut
- Atari Teenage Riot
- Autre Ne Veut
- Balam Acab
- Ballady i Romanse
- Basement Jaxx
- Basia Bulat
- Baxter Dury
- Beach House
- Beastie Boys
- Beats Friendly
- Beautiful Swimmers
- Bee Mask
28. Jun. 2010, 23:40 von krzyyy
21. Nov. 2009, 2:19 von CatchaVibeMaxwell
DJ Jazzy Jeff[/artist
Mary J Blige
Lynden David Hall
Mark de Clive-Lowe
9. Feb. 2009, 0:34 von jeejFeed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/juslikepodcast
- Jus Like Music Volume 30 -
Volume 30 tracklisting::
01. Drawbar - Broken And Battered
02. Hudson Mohawke - Overnight
03. HIFANA - Tanglang
04. Rustie - Pressure Bubbles
05. Amp Fiddler - I Believe In You (Jaylib Mix)
06. Harmonic 313 - Battlestar (feat. Phat Kat & Elzhi)
07. Laura Vane & The Vipertones - Man Of Your Word
08. Myron and E with The Soul Investigators - Cold Game
09. Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Live & Let Die
10. Lovindeer - Your Friendly Neighbourhood Mugger
11. Alice Russell - All Alone
12. Speech Debelle - The Key
13. Darondo - Didn’t I (Suff’s Konnopke Edit)
14. Darondo - Didn’t I (Trishes Edit)
15. Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Talk About a Girl
16. Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Apple Juice Break
17. 4hero - Les Fleur (Jeej edit)
18. Hudson Mohawke - Star Crackout
19. Lukid - Chord
22. Nov. 2008, 17:42 von nutriotIt is a pity all the old podcasts on Resident Advisor are no longer available for download. So farm all I was doing today was playing their podcast with Berlin’s Dixon (INNERVISIONS/Sonar Kollektiv), who did a episode 48 back in March 2007. It features tracks by Amp Fiddler, Kelis, Paul Randolph, Jazzanova, Henrik Schwarz, Demba, Martin Landsky, Sebo K, Tracey Thorn (Everything But the Girl, Massive Attack), Matthew Herbert or Owusu & Hannibal.
6. Nov. 2008, 15:13 von NiallolearyI use this Journal Entry to log all the new interesting bands/music I come across in the media/radio etc to research at a later time. If anybody has an pointers or advice on these tracks/albums/bands please do let me know or make a comment.
The Observer Music Monthly November 2008
To view the online version of this months Observer Music Monthly check the following link;
Random Recommended Albums & Tracks
Kanye West new album entitled "808’s and Heartbreak". (Rated at 4/5)
"Introspection, techno and Eighties ballads: meet the revitalised rapper, says OMM”
Recommended tracks to download 'Heartless'; 'Coldest Winter'; 'Robocop'
Deerhof new album entitled "Offend Maggie".
(Rated at 4/5)
“OMM wonders where the odd yet accessible Americans have been all his life”
2. Nov. 2008, 0:42 von tergo10jazz guitaristChanan Hanspal has written, recorded, arranged and produced an awesomejazz tinged soul cut for Here And Now Recordings featuring the amazing Imaani from Incognito on vocals.
Chanan Hanspal has worked with the likes of Kylie, Geri Haliwell, Jamiroquai, Adam F, Questlove, Valerie Etienne, 23 Skidoo and North of Ping Pong.
Imaani from Incognito has worked with Chaka Khan, Steve Winwood, Jocelyn Brown, Amp Fiddler, Omar, Carleen Anderson and Copyright.
The original boasts an epic 2 minute orchestral intro before the soul jazz groove kicks in.
Yam Who? remixers of amongst others Joss Stone, John Legend and Grace Jones have produced a boogie masterpiece reminiscent of D-Train keeping Imaani's vocals.
Dj support has come form the likes of Domu, dom servini from wah wah 45s, Happy Jazz, ennio styles,Reverso 68, Q-Burns Abstract Message, Shannon Harris from Urbanicity, Quinton Scott from Strut Records, Zero dB from Fluid Ounce…
23. Sep. 2008, 15:42 von luxxe
31. Jul. 2008, 20:29 von JNellzThere are SOOOO many artists out there that are trying to make it, but probably never will. The problem is, people don't want REAL music anymore. People with ZERO talent can get a record deal and go platinum(I'm not sayin' that everyone that goes platinum has no talent, c'mon...my favorite artist is Alicia Keys). I don't get it. I find a new artist pretty much everyday, and these people have TALENT. People like Conya Doss, Algebra, Kissey Asplund, Sy Smith, Wayna(she's about to be my new favorite artist, I promise you. Her Higher Ground album is great.), Lina, Ayo, Choklate, Esperanza Spalding, Alice Smith, Amel Larrieux, Santogold, Tamia, Res, Carla Duren, Kokoh, Syleena Johnson, Esthero and even Goapele, Chrisette Michele, and Ledisi will probably NEVER be that successful.*
Look out for Janelle Monáe, Jazmine Sullivan, Keri Hilson, Solange(yes SOLANGE!),Mylah,Teedra Moses, and Michelle Williams.
However, it's good to see people like Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, and India.Arie doin' their thing. …
26. Feb. 2008, 22:35 von DJMontiniCarl Craig in una sala da concerto? Ebbene sì. Succede anche questo a M.I.T., la rassegna di musica elettronica che invade per un weekend al mese gli spazi dell’Auditorium Parco della Musica di Roma, per una seconda stagione di eventi live particolarmente interessante per qualità ed eclettismo della proposta artistica.
Ma questa volta i ragazzi della Snob Production l’hanno fatta grossa; scommettendo, come solo pochi oggi osano fare dalle nostre parti, su un concept event comunicativo che esce dai canoni della fruizione generalista e unisce venue, live music e videoarte in un interscambio meta-mediale, mettendo in gioco i presupposti e il modo abituale del pubblico di partecipare ad un evento di musica elettronica.
Ancor di più se l’artista in questione si chiama Carl Craig e si presenta per “dirigere” il suo progetto forse più riuscito che risponde al nome di Innerzone Orchestra. E’ tutto pronto negli spazi della Sala Sinopoli e nella trepidazione generale degli appassionati listeners (per questa volta non chiamiamoli clubbers…. …
24. Jan. 2008, 20:56 von tergo101st YAM WHO? release of 2007- You Don't Care About Our Love b/w Flunky Gone Punky (We Are Ready)
Prins Thomas loves FLUNKY GONE PUNKY!! Also getting plays from Todd Terje, Lindstrom and Bill Brewster!
Fresh from not only remixing Joss Stone, but being the first producers to do so and because Raphael Saadiq hooked them up, Yam Who? return with their first own production of 2007. And it’s a monster release. The A Side a cover of the obscure british disco cut, ChiNA BURTON’s YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR LOVE. The original has recently fetched £300 (yes pounds!) on the ‘Bay! Yam Who? has created a contemporary upbeat chunky boogie masterpiece complete with Norman Anderson’s soulful falsetto vocal delivery.
With FLUNKY GONE PUNKY (WE ARE READY), a dancefloor anthem in the making, Yam Who? have gone back to their roots. There are definite Arthur Russell and The Clash influences in thisdubby, synthy, punk funk disco bomb with reggae influences and wicked drumbreaks thrown in for good measure.