10. Aug. 2012, 13:43 von Sinnocents
9. Aug. 2011, 22:08 von MRPercival
4. Jul. 2010, 23:34 von dur3xxx
10. Mär. 2010, 5:15 von arlando45
10. Mär. 2010, 3:43 von hhppp
18. Okt. 2008, 2:10 von Evil_Marky_Mark1. How did you get into 29?
I like a lot of bands that they've influenced, so I figured I'd check them out.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Either Wait and Bleed or Spit It Out
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
I don't think I have one.
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Blood for Blood
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
All That Remains
4. Behind Silence and Solitude, This Darkened Heart, The Fall of Ideals, Overcome
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Omnishred (We're Gonna Need a Bigger Sword)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
Rage Against the Machine
Know Your Enemy
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Quite a few.
11. What is your favorite album by 40?
The Impossibility of Reason
12. What is your favorite song by 10?
4. Apr. 2008, 9:27 von xUnrealxHatexbecause I am a conforming asshole.
NOTE: Don't get all whiny batshit bawwwwwwww, because none of this is serious. I love all of the bands here, that's why they're on my top.
The Fall of Troy - Your self-titled album has terrible vocals, and Manipulator is poor compared to the past 2 albums.* Your fans are also pretentious assholes.
* I take that back, Manipulator is by far my favorite album. S/T still has terrible vocals though.
Parkway Drive - Horizons is unexciting compared to your past work.
Between the Buried and Me - TSC is like, 50% filler. And Colors has too much funhouse calliope shit.
Born of Osiris - Stop trying to be The Faceless.
Whitechapel - Your music is hard to hear and your Spanish Folk alter ego is piss-boring.
HORSE the band - Stop with the beepy shit. Oh, and you dress like assholes.
Through the Eyes of the Dead - You cancelled your fucking tour before you came to Vegas. Dickbags. Bloodlust is also vaguely exciting and Malice is repetitive.
12. Jun. 2006, 15:37 von superdedooperbo1. All That Remains - 94 plays
All That Remains took the Number 1 spot this week. With the leakage of their forthcoming album, The Fall of Ideals (see my previous journal entry), I couldn't help but get in a good few listens. All That Remains have yet to fail me as an amazing band - from the fervent melodeath stylings of Behind Silence and Solitude, through the metalcore masterpiece This Darkened Heart, and now with The Fall of Ideals, ATR deliver with every release.
2. Lamb of God - 32 plays
I have been listening to my WMP (version 11 Beta, of course) on shuffle for the past week or two, and I do a good deal of skipping over songs that I don't really feel like listening to. Lamb of God, it seems, have tended to show up more than other bands lately, and for what reason I cannot say. Perhaps it's because I haven't listened to them much in a while, and their killer thrash is unbeatable.
3. The Black Dahlia Murder - 28 plays
It seems that The Black Dahlia Murder nearly always find their way onto my Weekly Top 5…
23. Mär. 2006, 5:06 von superdedooperboThe following is a compiled list of every CD that is ripped onto my computer. Each album is organized by Artist, Album Title, Album Genre(s) (the first genre listed is the genre I feel that the album falls into the most, followed in descending order by any other genre(s) I felt the album fit into), Number of Discs, Number of Tracks, Track Listing, and Stand-Out Track (keep in mind that choosing just one track as a Stand-Out Track from most albums was extremely difficult.) Albums in Italics are albums that are ripped onto my computer but that I don't own an actual copy of. I'll update this list whenever I get new CDs and rip them to my computer.
3/5/06: Added Roadrunner United - The All-Star Sessions
3/19/06: Added Darkened By Reason - 28-Hour Standoff (EP), Glass Bottom Boat - My Final Entry (EP), and Trivium - Ascendancy
3/23/06: Added End of All - Paradise Burning
3/25/06: Added Categories "Number of Discs", "Number of Tracks", and "Track Listing".
14. Mär. 2006, 19:32 von superdedooperbo1. Roadrunner United - 88 plays
Roadrunner United took the Number 1 spot away from Protest the Hero this week, and it was as I expected. I listened to a few of the songs on the album The All-Star Sessions a great deal, particularly The Dagger, Enemy, Annihilation By The Hands Of God, In The Fire, and Dawn of a Golden Age. I talked last week about what the album actually is, so I won't go into that at all. I will say, though, that I love what the record label - and especially the artists involved - put together with this. It also proves the kind of diversity that the four songwriters are able to bring in their music. The best example on this album by far, though, is Matt Heafy. Anyone who is familiar with the band Trivium will know who Matt is, and though he displays a large amount of his talent with that band, his talents truly shine through on The All-Star Sessions. Trivium is, as most will know, a hardcore/metalcore band, but in this album Matt shows masterful songwriting skills in other genres…