What is your Favourite Brittish city/town?

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Aug. 2010, 11:07
    Bristol & Gloucester ;)

• Edinburgh and Bristol

• Re:What is your Favourite Brittish city/town?

Birkenhead, because of the Half Man Half Biscuit (the most quintessentially Brit thing I can think of, some really matey blokey-at-the-local-pubby UK rock)

Prestwich - well, you should know why :)

Unfortunately, I've never been therm (who knows MES could enlist me as a bassist).

But I've been in Wells and Cheddar, which are the other side of Englishness (and I tend to dig a lot of it too - after all, I can't "hate the countryside so much" as I should).

Never been on the Lakes or in London, but I doubt I'd prefer them to the aforementioned towns

• Benutzer
    • 28. Aug. 2010, 20:46
    I've spent 8 weeks in Broadstairs this summer, and I absolutely love it. It's a picturesque town with white cliffs and peaceful beaches, and of course ;), Dicken's Bleak House.

• Beevd schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Aug. 2010, 0:34
    Londons amazing!! and Bristols also pretty good, i prefer cities i'd like th go to newcastle sometime.

• I have been falling in Love with Wales. I am not British but I do love The UK. I am planing to go back there as soon as I can.

I've changed my mind
    I take it back
    Erase and rewind
    'Cause I've been changing my mind...
    • subzero45 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Aug. 2010, 6:59
    Manchester of course,for many reasons.......

• I havent been in a lots of english cities, but Leicester is great, with that small houses, great lake with lots of bread-begging swans ang huge mommoth lookin' from top of the hill. Beautiful place..

• NOR-YDees schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Sep. 2010, 13:22
    This is why I hate foreigners, you know fuck all about the United Kingdom. All the cities I've been to are so shite, as well as the major towns. I don't care what some poor scote from the Former Communist Republic of Dysmorphia thinks because the final straw is that you are not from here so your opinions count for nothing.

• Benutzer
    • 27. Sep. 2010, 16:46
    London.

• Never been to, but Camden-town

• MaidenTek schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Okt. 2010, 17:51
    London,no doubt!

Ad Infinitum
  • LONDON.

and sheffield, because I've got family there, and there are some great bands as well like arctic monkeys and bring me the horizon - not sure if they've ever been mentioned together before somewhere apart from my itunes, but oh well long live extensive music taste =)

• I love Cambridge!
    And Manchester!

No Life At All In The House Of Doll's. No Love Lost.
  • Bristol and London

• Benutzer
    • 30. Nov. 2010, 22:35
    Definitely Oxford

• mcdoof schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Dez. 2010, 8:33
    NOR-YDees said:
    This is why I hate foreigners, you know fuck all about the United Kingdom. All the cities I've been to are so shite, as well as the major towns. I don't care what some poor scote from the Former Communist Republic of Dysmorphia thinks because the final straw is that you are not from here so your opinions count for nothing.

You're a bit of a twat, aren't you?

• Have to say I agree with the above comment, why is this person even
    in this group???

That aside would have to be either London or Brighton (Good Times!)

We may not have any choice over the cards we have been dealt, but we can learn to play them as skilfuly as possible.
    • Isilloth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Jan. 2011, 12:00
    I was only in London, and I love it!
    Just my home town, Wrocław in Poland, I love better!
    And I love LIverpool to, cause from this city are The Beatles! It must be amazing city!

• orangekii schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Feb. 2011, 19:23
    I♥London

• jaguarIII schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mär. 2011, 22:07
    Although I'm Polish is visited all of Great Britain including Northern Ireland.
    I like Manchester and London, of course.
    Edinburgh is pretty cool.

• London!!!!

• jaguarIII schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Mär. 2011, 10:49
    now is Birmingham

• London off course..
    That's the only place I've been ;)

• jaguarIII schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Mär. 2011, 13:33
    London and only London!!!

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.