Worst song by Placebo.

• Worst song by Placebo.

Ok, I know we love them, but every dreaming group once records a track which is not really an extraordinary song..
    Well, I start. I love you guys, but what fuck were you thinking while creating Spite & Malice? This kind of mix with rap, it's totally boring. sorry guys, we won't talk about this anymore.

"if you can't run to save yourself well then you deserve to be had." Patrick Wolf.
    • yapy28 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Sep. 2007, 7:49

worst song?

jaj...is this a joke?
    there are more than only one or two songs that suck from placebo.why do i say that? because they don't put enough spirit into them.not anymore
    brian is the thing placebo is spinning around of and that makes placebo fall really down.
    well...let's see
    from "placebo" - there are bruise pristine and swallow
    from "WYIN" - there's evil dildo for sure
    from "BMM" - Spite & Malice obviously :)) and commercial for levi
    from "SWG" - no,this one has no bad songs,well,maybe except bulletproof ,which is only instrumental,but rather good,all in all.
    from "Meds" - maybe Follow the cops.oh and drag and because i want you...they are too "Easy",too "normal" for Placebo...but they're good songs to listen.

إننا دون إنقاذ
  • It's not the *worst*, but my least favorite is probably Protege Moi. I've never understood the hype around it.

If we're including b-sides, I'd say Hare Krishna is the band's worst.

• Filigree schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Sep. 2007, 8:45
    I dislike Bionic and also Spite & Malice (can't stand that rap things).

invisible kid
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Sep. 2007, 20:53
    there are a couple i don't particularly like.i don't HATE them, though...although Infra-red comes close.
    Spite & Malice, too

• I don't like Nancy Boy and Attack 61

• obsicura schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Sep. 2007, 12:19
    Maybe I´m the only one here but I kind of like Spite & Malice :D
    They sure have some boring (mainstream?) songs, especially on meds and SWG.

• I don't like "I feel you" Brians voice sounds terrible there, it's totally not their song, or I'm just too used to Gahams voice there ))

• aaldair schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Sep. 2007, 4:05
    i cant believe this, i love spite & malice, bruise pristine, evil dildo, etc but i dont like too much the whole album meds, the worst one, indeed.

• sonia_k schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Sep. 2007, 16:15
    evil dildo i think :P

• Kimbley schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Okt. 2007, 11:39
    i think spite & malice also because of the rap thing -_- i dont like it at all
    other than that i like all the other songs

Talk Placebo To Me :P
    • suskivain schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Nov. 2007, 12:56
    evil dildo ! and hare krishna.

• Darknette schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Nov. 2007, 16:43
    uuh

hare krishna ?

and I don't really like Space Monkey

(please don't kill me ^^ )

• I'd have to say Drink You Pretty.
    It's boring.

• to be or not be a placebo fan!
    A "real fan" should like all Placebo songs!

• Oh, fuck, you make me feel guilty.

"if you can't run to save yourself well then you deserve to be had." Patrick Wolf.
    • Colette3 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Nov. 2007, 21:11
    I felt guilty posting about the songs I dislike from placebo...but our favorite groups aren't god to hear us and punish us...I love "spite & malice" is different, and specially I love that rap thing...but the one I really hate is "Because I want you" from meds, I found it kind of fool and tedious ; and "Pierrot the clown"..it makes me yawn.

...y eso pasa cuando sucede...
  • que manga de pelotudos!
    como no les van a gustar protege moi, pierrot the clown... que pelotudos.

los peores temas de placebo IMO son:
    aadvark
    swallow

• ruubn schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Nov. 2007, 15:38
    aadvark? Sounds like some stupid dutch group: 'aardvarck'... Anyway, i like all placebo songs, but some more than others. It differs from time to time which ones i like less. For example: when i first bought sleeping with ghosts, i didn't like 'something rotten', but last summer i thought it was almost the best song by placebo.. The same with bulletproof cupid. On the other side, Slackerbitch i liked very much in the beginning (it was the first song i ever heard from placebo), but i hated it some time when i got to know placebo better.

.beauty lies inside the eye.
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Nov. 2007, 2:04
    'Spite & Malice' reminds me of the rock'n'rap combination I don't like.Very few can pull it off(that's why I'd pour boiling lava over Limp bizkit,Crazy town,P.O.D,Kid rock and such)
    ...And 'I do' doesn't spur excitement in me either.

• Triple_T schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Dez. 2007, 20:17
    aaldair said:
    i cant believe this, i love spite & malice, bruise pristine, evil dildo, etc but i dont like too much the whole album meds, the worst one, indeed.

*nod*

I also don't like Taste in Men and Pure Morning, they seem to be so plain and slow yet loud - a combination I don't prefer. And I was never absolutely impressed by album versions of Every You Every Me and Nancy Boy.
    I guess it's a matter of taste - I'm glad there is some diversity even among fans of such an ultimate band that Placebo is. :)

• molletjuh18 said:
    to be or not be a placebo fan!
    A "real fan" should like all Placebo songs!

I guess you're joking, right.

anyway.. worst songs:
    Nancy Boy [although I have to admit I'm not hating it anymore really but I'm still not too keen on it]
    Something Rotten. god. awful.
    Brick Shithouse.
    in general I think Sleeping with Ghosts is a bit weak, dunno.

“he was in a very advanced state of vaginitis. iIt occurs when a person stops eating meat. the sores on his skin were actually small vaginas. if we hadn’t stopped it in time, stan would have eventually just become one great big giant pussy.”
  • Hmm. My least favorite songs are probably Spite and Malice, and Something Rotten (which have both been previously mentioned, so that must say something).
    I'm not crazy about a few of the b-sides either.

• mmm... You've just mentioned the ones I don't like as much as the rest.
    Spite&Malice
    Brick Shithouse
    Hare Krishna
    Something Rotten

I can add
    UNEEDMEMORETHANINEEDU - the title encourages but I'm dissapointed
    Follow the cops back home - I know most of u love it, so I just say it bores me and makes me think of a poor Polish band...

• johannsen schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Dez. 2007, 23:23

Bearbeitet von johannsen am 17. Mär. 2014, 20:21
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.