• i like conor's alcoholic lifestyle choice and am working on emulating that...

Unicorns know no regret
    • sarabroc schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Jul. 2006, 5:30
    meat eating and staind, mwterp87???

b7 b7 b7.

• uhhh totally random.
    humans dont need meat the way foxes need it. and not all animals eat meat naturally...like...uhhh about 1/2 of them! this is totally not even relavent, but i dont eat it and i dont come down on anyone for it unless they say stupid shit like its natural, or tell me im going to die from not eating it.
    your body isnt designed to be a carnivore. that is why we dont have sharp claws or huge canines for ripping flesh. this is also why thousands die from e coli or salmonella poisoning and why meat has to sit in your colon for such a long time to rot(my doctor tells me i have meat in my body from a year and a half ago). our bodies arent built to digest it naturally, especially the way we eat it nowadays. naturally, a human only needs to eat meat a few times a month, if at all, and thats the way it was before huge factory farms came about. meat was a luxury.
    it is also not natural for humans to pump animals full of proteins, antibiotics and hormones in order to make them more desirable for market. it doesnt seem wrong the same way slavery didnt seem wrong and the way women not owning land or not having the right to vote didnt seem wrong(horrible analogy, but true)

go ahead and eat meat though, youre not any less of a good person. most of my friends eat it and i dont judge them based on what they eat, just the same, i wouldnt appreciate it if they judged me for what i dont.

anyway, about bright eyes....

do you think that someone paints your mirror?
  • then again, at the time we were eating meat at that rate the average lifespan was like 35 years.

I personally try to hunt my own meat as much as possible and go for organic when i can't

animals are tasty, but torture for no good reason is not

Unicorns know no regret
  • then again, at the time we were eating meat at that rate the average lifespan was like 35 years.

I personally try to hunt my own meat as much as possible and go for organic when i can't

Unicorns know no regret

Unicorns know no regret
  • shit, sorry guys (goddamn postdata)

Unicorns know no regret
    • sarabroc schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Jul. 2006, 7:11
    lol @ saying fuck labels to people that joined an elitist group voluntarily.

sooo...

is anyone else not that excited about the new album conors putting out, cause they have nearly all the rare stuff he's going to release already??? hopefully there'll be a few new ones thrown in too.

• triple post. congrats!
    im excited to hear it...not like nail biting, anticipation excited, but im looking forward to it. there best be some new shit, though.

• yeah, i like most of the stuff he puts out

p.s. am i the only one who celebrates feb 15th as a real holiday?

Unicorns know no regret
    • sarabroc schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Jul. 2006, 3:43
    no, this past feb 15 i got real real drunk. it was nice.

• i believe that's most of the celebration

i don't really remember (good sign!) but i'm pretty sure we had a birthday celebration followed by a private celebration between me and mr. smirnoff

Unicorns know no regret
  • my birthday is the 13...
    and my friend roy's is the 15 so we had a jennie/roy/conor birthday bash in art class. good times.

• He's not skinny enough.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.