What's the most unlistenable band/album you listen to?

• yeah, eventually this week i'll make it a bit smaller, when i have the time. i didn't think it would apear on every post i had

• The 150 Murderous Passions
    Sachiko M
    Some Ryoji Ikeda.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Mär. 2009, 21:48
    sachiko m? really? how are sine waves unlistenable.

the shaggs are easily the most unlistenable thing i've ever listened to it.

• sine can be pretty rough after a while, at least she hasn't used saw waves.

• Benutzer
    • 1. Apr. 2009, 1:12
    hrm. i've got a load of her stuff, i'll tread back through it and see how bad it gets.

• bbblood schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Apr. 2009, 9:01
    avantgardening said:
    anton bruhin - rotomotor while, on the whole, i'd say that bruhin's music is enjoyable, the title track on rotomotor is excruciatingly annoying. i think i made it through four out of the twenty eight minutes before i realized what i was listening to and then found something else. i'll let forced exposure explain this one for me:

"the title track, is a 28 minutes long reading, one of Bruhin's major works. Rotomotor is a poetic Idiotikon of the swiss-german dialect where, instead of the straight alphabetical order, the words are organised according to the similarities of their letters (each word differ from the previous one by just one letter). For this reading a delay equipment which repeated the signal after 0.6 seconds was used and each word is superimposed to the echo of the preceding one. On one hand this echo generates the rhythm of the performance, on the other it supports the acoustic metamorphosis of the words. Again, a very simple concept perfectly accomplished. What results from the whole program is maybe difficult to describe, maybe more easily perceivable in a state of alternate consciousness. But surely a quite unique sense of acoustics approach; so no surprise to see him mentioned in the mythical Nurse With Wound reference list. Chance meeting in an Alpine chalet of a roto-Bruhin and an AKRE."

"maybe more perceivable in a state of alternate conciousness" is being in a coma considered a state of alternate conciousness cuz that's the only time i'd be willing to listen to that in it's entirety.

Heh, I love Bruhin. I think I brought a copy of this pretty much after you posted this.

• Benutzer
    • 1. Apr. 2009, 13:04
    hah. glad i could help.

• bbblood schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Apr. 2009, 13:15
    Ha, I do prefer Vom Goldfischer though.

• Benutzer
    • 1. Apr. 2009, 22:44
    goldschlager?

• bbblood schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Apr. 2009, 12:30
    I could drink some of that!

• Benutzer
    • 2. Apr. 2009, 13:20
    i am not surprised, ha.

• bbblood schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Apr. 2009, 13:36
    Real gold leaf that cuts open the flesh inside your throat so that the alcohol is absorbed / into your blood stream faster!

• if you drink a lot of that stuff do you shit gold?

• Benutzer
    • 2. Apr. 2009, 22:14
    i'd have to imagine there would be some flakes in there since i'm pretty sure that we can't digest gold.... why do you ask?

• because in this economy I want to still want the opportunity to shit gold.

• bbblood schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Apr. 2009, 12:23
    it's gold leaf so I think the body can digest it. Although I think you'd have to drink like 50 bottles of it if you want to at least shit a gold pebble.

• i'm fine with little sprinkles of gold as long as the idea of it becomes somewhat of a reality. i'm pretty sure though i would be puking gold if I even drank one whole bottle which almost as good I guess.

• Benutzer
    • 3. Apr. 2009, 19:31
    haha. you should do mushrooms, too. then you'd puke gold and possibly see leprechauns.

• yasunao tone

• what pieces? the skipping cds?

• tinnitustimulus said:
    what pieces? the skipping cds?

Yes those albums, though outside those albums I've only heard a bit of his work as part of Group Ongaku so perhaps there are even more unlistenable sounds that he's put out.

• ArcH13 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Apr. 2009, 4:30
    AppleKabukiSuri said:
    yasunao tone

A live concert by him = even better!

• Benutzer
    • 4. Apr. 2009, 10:44
    i find it hard to listen to music with very high pitched sounds like Sachiko M.
    Saw her live once and to hear variation in the music I had to turn my head around...
    I was probably sitting in the wrong place.

• i only got what i have found of him on ubuweb, which are quite pleasant actually. i'll look into some more.

• david liebe hart

*my stepfather for example is an expert level guitarist*.
    Rapists usually have sex often.
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.