• My musical preference is 78.54% similar to the i'd die without music group.

Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 66.55% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 48.5% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• bill16507 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Jan. 2012, 3:37
    My musical preference is 13.7% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

Music Solves Problems
  • My musical preference is 71.45% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 36.02% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

LISTEN TO THE FIRST SINGLE SPAWN FROM MY BAND OVERLORD. We are a Melodic Death Metal band from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    Also check our 2nd track DESOLATION.
    Support young bands. Try out the tracks and let us know your opinion, help us grow. Thanks!
    :)
  • My musical preference is 56.24% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

• The similarity between user KinomiyaMichiru and group i'd die without music is moderate, at

44.37%

Know Music, Know Life. No Music, No Life.
    • solent64 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Feb. 2012, 0:01
    My musical preference is 54.09% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• icycola schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Feb. 2012, 18:37
    My musical preference is 40.07% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

fairytale gone bad
    • SonicRoss schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Apr. 2012, 7:40
    My musical preference is 75.53% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Defenceless against a deep blue sky.
    Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin
  • My musical preference is 31.48% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    • DanysNet schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Apr. 2012, 22:51
    My musical preference is 73.45% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 60.87% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 66.94% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Check out my profile and feel free to add me! Yeahhhhhh!!

• My musical preference is 16.22% similar to the i'd die without music group.
    Musically, I do not fit in ... awesome! :))

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Aug. 2012, 18:34
    My musical preference is 82.49% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• KagamiTH schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Aug. 2012, 10:39
    My musical preference is 19.03% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• foo_seba schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Aug. 2012, 11:48
    The similarity between user foo_seba and group i'd die without music is high, at 86.54%
    Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 86.37% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

• JDonn schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Sep. 2012, 15:41
    My musical preference is 40.25% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• Benutzer
    • 3. Sep. 2012, 16:23
    My musical preference is 51.95% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do ya fit in?

Tightly, but I don't have to kill myself.

• Benutzer
    • 15. Sep. 2012, 22:05
    My musical preference is 22.78% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

Meh...

• The similarity between user garynotrashcoug and group i'd die without music is low, at

24.32%

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music
  • The similarity between user novemberregen_ and group i'd die without music is high, at

79.2%

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.