• Do you fit in?

My musical preference is 15.07% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• 65.49%, which apparently is moderate. :)

Hello.
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Okt. 2007, 7:53
    My musical preference is 29.77% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• 51.02%

• Well this is horribly shocking. I'm practically a spokesperson.

My musical preference is 94.69% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

--• Danny •--
  • My musical preference is 19.54% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• 43.61%

• My musical preference is 31.97% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

There is no way to heavy metal... Heavy metal is the way
    • Bvorak schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Nov. 2007, 8:12
    Mine's 83.9%... guess I should join considering the fact that I also got 0.72 on the AEP...

• Benutzer
    • 12. Nov. 2007, 11:59
    My musical preference is 32.04% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• Rh00peace schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Nov. 2007, 13:04
    74.79%, i fit in!:)

• Say-Rawr schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Nov. 2007, 19:42
    My musical preference is 81.97% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 76.34% woo.

• Benutzer
    • 27. Nov. 2007, 10:08
    My musical preference is 74.82% :D Yays!! I fit in!!!

• Benutzer
    • 29. Nov. 2007, 20:11
    My musical preference is 41.3% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• Benutzer
    • 4. Dez. 2007, 1:31
    My musical preference is 35.3% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

actually I'm surprised it's that high.

• My musical preference is 66.91% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

• Mine went up...

My musical preference is 39.78% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

But I still don't fit in. :(

• [spam]

[spam]

Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 9. Nov. 2014, 9:31
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Jan. 2008, 23:57
    My musical preference is 78.33% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in! ^_^

• 76.53%

Yey.

• bisa schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Jan. 2008, 13:08
    My musical preference is 55.62% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

A group for the fans of Pinguinradio.nl
    http://www.last.fm/group/Pinguinradio.nl
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Jan. 2008, 23:03
    My musical preference is 63.02% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 36.19% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I thought it'd be lower

GENERATION 19: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    ^better than a blank sig.
    • Big_Dip schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Feb. 2008, 17:36
    My musical preference is 62.77% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Don't panic...
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.