Dio to reunite with Iommi, Burler & Ward

• dioivanov schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Okt. 2006, 14:53

Dio to reunite with Iommi, Burler & Ward

Ronnie James Dio to Reunite with Iommi, Butler & Ward! 10/25/2006 6:50:22 PM

The highly anticipated reunion of Ronnie James Dio, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, and Bill Ward appears to be shaping up and taking a new form.

After various promoters have approached their respective management; the guys have started taking all of this very seriously, as they have wanted to reunite for some time now. It looks as if the new shape may be that of Heaven and Hell. Yes, that's the moniker that the band is likely to use on their new venture.

If all goes well, Heaven and Hell should be hitting the road in early 2007

Dio
    Black Sabbath
    Iommi

get headless
    • Kemendil schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Okt. 2006, 16:01
    That's great news :)

• Buldog87 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Dez. 2006, 21:25
    Would love to see them performing 'Die Young' and 'Children Of The Sea' :)

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Jan. 2007, 9:49
    If this is true, I'll be really fuckin crazily happy!!!

• See they've got vinnie appice instead of Bill Ward, Cant wait to see these guys in action

• Buldog87 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Jan. 2007, 16:50
    They'll come to Poland :D

Two gigs:
    19 June - Warszawa, Torwar
    20 June - Katowice, Spodek

I hope I will manage to see them...
    Can't wait.

• I'm going to Katowice. For sure. The next day there will be a Genesis gig, so it will be really magnificent ;)

Wy macie rację, ale ja mam bagietkę.
    • Buldog87 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Feb. 2007, 23:36
    Yeah, I would love to come to Katowice for H&H gig, meet friends and stay for Genesis. That would be wonderful. It's all about time and distance :) But the dreams come true sometimes...

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.