Down By Law, a film by Jim Jarmusch.

• my favourite moment is when tom's in a jail with that other guy (i'm such an ignorant, i don't remember his name) and the guy asked him to say something, as tom was quiet for such a long time . tom looked at him and said' fuck you'

• camillejr schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Feb. 2010, 10:39

Love Jarmusch and Waits

I loved the movie, Jarmusch made one of my favourite films. Above Waits I also like to see John Lurie playing in his films.
    Waits had his brilliant role in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, he was just so accurate for this movie. And he was great in Wristcutters as well.
    I think he's a marvellous actor because it is his way of expressing his artistic soul. He adds this jazz-tavern sensation everywhere he appears.

• Kathersis schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Dez. 2010, 5:02
    it's a good movie, starts with amazing song "jockey full of bourbon" and i guess just because Tom waits is there it is a better movie than it is in my eyes. Some roles are just for him, just like in "Imaginarium of dr parnassus"

• zupanic schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jan. 2011, 22:26
    Down By Law is my favourite movie! love it! an I also love Jim Jarmusch! <3

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Okt. 2011, 12:23
    I love jim jarmush movies too, and Tom Waits is brilliant in this one, my fav scene is when he's a fight with his blonde girlfriend,
    btw he was very handsome ;)

• love that flick. love Jarmusch.

& Waits was born to be in pictures. :D

• darkblond schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Dez. 2011, 15:29
    He is such a great actor.... i love all movies with him

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.