6. Aug. 2010, 15:40 von TeenageCreepϟ - ACHTUNG, DER BLUTHARSCH INTERVIEW ! [pages 24-33] - ϟ
31. Jul. 2010, 21:56 von speculativism
13. Feb. 2010, 13:36 von speculativismMy February 2010 album 'Now That's What I Mistakenly Call Music - Volume Three' is now up on last.fm
Now That's What I Mistakenly Call Music - Volume Three
9. Jan. 2010, 17:43 von speculativismMy new album is as strange as always and possibly stranger. The title is 'Exploit My Heart at Wounded Knee' listen for free at http://www.last.fm/music/Speculativism/Exploit My Heart at Wounded Knee
19. Dez. 2009, 20:52 von speculativismNow That's What I Mistakenly Call Music - Volume Two
The second volume of 'Now That's What I Mistakenly Call Music' by Speculativism is up on last.fm and it's weirder than the first.
Whole tracks free to listen and free to download.
4. Okt. 2009, 19:49 von speculativismMy 11th album is now on last.fm:
29. Aug. 2009, 19:09 von speculativismThe new album as August draws to a close and Autumn is almost upon us is 'Some Other Four Seasons'. A new, speculative, version of Vivaldi's Four Seasons.
27. Jul. 2009, 0:51 von speculativismCyborg Jazz is a new entity combining human creation with software generated sounds to produce a hybrid form. The Software is Kenji Kojima's RGB MusicLab (which converts pixels to music) and the human is Peter-David Smith. The 12 tracks by Cyborg Jazz were created by combining what the software did with the art and what the human felt would go with the art. The 12 tracks are free to download.
Find these tracks on:
14. Jul. 2009, 5:37 von speculativismI'm on fire. After an absence of less than a month I'm back with a new album:
Now That's What I Mistakenly Call Music - Volume One
21. Jun. 2009, 11:44 von speculativismThe new album is called 'Work in Progress'. It has 11 Tracks. The sounds vary greatly from track to track. Track 8, entitled 'X', features samples from some public domain old time radio. Track 9 is about a fictional character, Michael Kristen, from some science fiction stories I wrote years ago. He's the man who (fictionally) put the 'MK' in MK-Ultra. Track 4, 'Cock the Rasbah', is a Clash cover so distorted it's a different tune entirely.