Favorite TMBG song

• skylinec schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Aug. 2006, 15:14

Favorite TMBG song

They Got Lost is up there and New York City (The first song I ever learned on the guitar).

• [track]Doctor Worm[/track] because of the trumpetering!

• Ana Ng because for a long time I had stopped listening to TMBG, and then randomly hearing this song is what ended up introducing me to TMBW.

--• Danny •--
    • gviking schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Sep. 2006, 20:03
    Either Till my head falls off or It's not my birthday. I love the wordplay.

• AnaNG schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Sep. 2006, 19:40
    Ana Ng, Don't Let's Start, Nothing's Gonna Change My Clothes.

• ZeroR schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Okt. 2006, 5:47
    Why Does The Sun Shine? for now, I guess.

• mattl schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Okt. 2006, 22:35
    Has to be Rhythm Section Want Ad.

• Mavhunter schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Okt. 2006, 18:16
    Youth Culture Killed My Dog. I've listened to it over 200 times... if not more. I Palindrome I's up there, too.

...Jon hates me because I like The Spine and hate pretty much John Henry onward (it was good at first...). Some TMBG fan/fan site admin I am.

• navin schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Okt. 2006, 6:54
    don't let's start is my favorite song of all time. so, yeah, that one.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Okt. 2006, 23:10
    Spiraling Shape, most definitely. It's great to begin with, and once it hits the third chorus with the vocal harmony it skyrockets to incredible status.

• My two favourites as of now would have to be She's an Angel, and Another First Kiss. I was shocked to find both of these on their MySpace the other day.

--• Danny •--
  • I Palindrome I...and Dont Lets Start

• My TMBG songs are like my childrens! I love them all. But, if I had to play favorites...

I suppose mine's either When It Rains It Snows, I Should Be Allowed to Think, Memo to Human Resources, or Leeds.

• Tough call

Pencil Rain never fails to make me happy.

As my curser sat poised at the end of that sentence I thought of perhaps a dozen more that should be at the top of my list, and it only took a second or two. Deciding would take forever, so I guess I'll just say "all of them" and let Pencil Rain stay at the top since it's the first I typed :)

• my favourite songs right now are Spiraling Shape (for obvious reasons... it rocks) Cyclops Rock and whistlin' in the Dark, not a lot of people seem to like Cyclops rock. My first TMBG CD was a users guide, and that was on it, so it's significant for me. Lots of others that are probably worth mentioning, but I'm not going to bother.

Jade the Deranged Millionaire
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Jul. 2007, 22:09

Hmm...

Dinner Bell is a favorite of mine.

• The World's Address and Fingertips.

• Benutzer
    • 12. Mai. 2008, 7:00
    museum of idiots. ^^

• mattl said:
    Has to be Rhythm Section Want Ad.

I'm with you on that.

• D Is For Drums

• Metal Detector. Why is there so little love for Metal Detector?

• Benutzer
    • 6. Aug. 2008, 19:44
    Um let's see there's
    -The biggest one
    -Mrs. train
    -Thermostat
    -Window (probably the one I listen to the most)
    -Operators are standing by
    -The bells are ringing (haha, I almost wrote "balls" instead of "bells"
    -Hideaway folk family
    -Cage and aquarium

yeah most people are in disappointment that something like particle man or birdhouse or ana ng aren't on my list. I got to the point that I listened to those songs so many times that I got a little tired of them

• Kiss Me, Son of God is so awesome. You can just get up from your seat and sing along to it!

• I Should Be Allowed To think is up there...Damn Good Times, Drink!, Snail Shell, Ana Ng, Birdhouse In Your Soul and NO! are too.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.