DO YOU FIT IN THE GROUP? TEST IT HERE

• Tarja2012 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Sep. 2007, 14:58

DO YOU FIT IN THE GROUP? TEST IT HERE

My musical preference is 79.69% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• rootbure schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Sep. 2007, 22:33
    72.74%

xD

• My musical preference is 78.05% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Or else we will be very, very angry with you.
    And we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.
  • My musical preference is 71.91% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• svinx schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Okt. 2007, 18:08
    My musical preference is 64.2% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us dragons exist, but that they can be beaten.
    • bonek schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Okt. 2007, 10:53
    My musical preference is 87.3% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 80.87% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• Pkmns schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Okt. 2007, 9:40
    The similarity between user Pkmns and group symphonic metal is high, at

85.63%

YAY!

Never sigh for better world
    It's already composed, played and told
    Every thought the music I write
    Everything a wish for the night
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Nov. 2007, 20:09
    My musical preference is 72.45% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 80.88% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 61.27% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

To be able to be strong and free
    See how night turns into day
    I am here and my life is only mine
    And the sky that I thought that existed
    I shall find it there somewhere
    • Granattt schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Nov. 2007, 11:27
    My musical preference is 92.19% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 79.18% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

^^

• My musical preference is 90.27% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

pretty damn high :)))

• AlexXP schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Dez. 2007, 16:26
    The similarity between user AlexXP and group symphonic metal is high, at

82.78% :D

• My musical preference is 79.89% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Perfect :)

• My musical preference is 66.51% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 72.83% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

My name is Ymer and I come from Ginnungagap

Join Vampiria the best Gothic Metal from Argentina
    INTEGRAL @ YOYO
  • The similarity between user Mes_Que_Un_Club and group symphonic metal is high, at

81.33%

I guess that proves it, I fit in :)

• Atashi_ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Dez. 2007, 21:33
    My musical preference is 73.79% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

:]

• My musical preference is 87.42% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• LuceAnnA schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Dez. 2007, 17:28
    My musical preference is 88.38% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Sorrow is like babies, grows bigger by nursing.
    • Falahk schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Jan. 2008, 10:34
    The similarity between user Falahk and group symphonic metal is moderate, at 64.5%

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Jan. 2008, 14:24
    My musical preference is 93.27% similar to the symphonic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.