Taste-o-meter game

• Your musical compatibility with lucifeuer is Low

Music you have in common includes ChthoniC, 陰陽座, Ayreon, 카라 and The Gathering.

• MForsblad schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Mai. 2012, 22:12
    Your musical compatibility with flagrocker is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Jimmy Eat World, fun., The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, The Summer Set and Flyleaf.

I'm that star up in the sky
    I'm that mountain peak up high

I'm the world's greatest

• Your musical compatibility with MForsblad is Very High

Music you have in common includes All Time Low, Paramore, The Beatles, You Me At Six and Hey Monday.

"Waiting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
    Kurt Cobain
    • Rabellah schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Mai. 2012, 21:22
    Your musical compatibility with BlueDiamondx3 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Nickelback, Led Zeppelin, Alice in Chains, The Rolling Stones and Nirvana.

• wellmonge schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Mai. 2012, 16:55

It's high!

Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com Rabellah é Alto

As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Queens of the Stone Age, Pearl Jam, Audioslave, Pink Floyd e Guns N' Roses.

• Your musical compatibility with wellmonge is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Foster the People, My Chemical Romance, System of a Down, Judas Priest and The Offspring.

Evil genius.
    • Mr_Haide schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 3:24
    Your musical compatibility with Miyukixxxx is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Lamb of God, Korn, Slayer, Sepultura and Pink Floyd.

• wellmonge schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 18:42

It's Low!!!

Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com Mr_Haide é Baixo

As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Korn, Pink Floyd, The Strokes, Oasis e MGMT.

• Your musical compatibility with wellmonge is Medium

Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, The Beatles, Paramore and Maroon 5.

www.brittphotogphotography.me

www.istockphoto.com/brittphotogphotography

Freelance Photographer // Social Media Influencer // Blogger // Creative
  • Your musical compatibility with xdarkcupidx is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Neon Trees, Slipknot, Nirvana and Queen.

Evil genius.
  • Your musical compatibility with Miyukixxxx is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Bullet For My Valentine, Rise Against, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance and Slipknot.

• Your musical compatibility with Twin-Turbo is Super

Music you have in common includes The Used, Asking Alexandria, Alexisonfire, Of Mice & Men and A Static Lullaby.

• Your musical compatibility with CaughtMeIfUCan is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Foster the People, Marilyn Manson, Coldplay and fun..

Evil genius.
  • Your musical compatibility with Miyukixxxx is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Marilyn Manson, System of a Down, Korn and Placebo

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Mai. 2012, 8:19
    Your musical compatibility with MadBat_Birilo is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Korn, Architects, Parkway Drive, Deftones and For The Fallen Dreams.

• Your musical compatibility with Eradictor is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Pantera, Anthrax, Lamb of God, Korn and Nirvana.

Evil genius.
    • Sinsh schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Mai. 2012, 10:06
    Your musical compatibility with Miyukixxxx is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Three Days Grace, Megadeth, Guns N' Roses, Kings of Leon and Led Zeppelin

• Your musical compatibility with Sinsh is Very High

Music you have in common includes Volbeat, Halestorm, David Garrett, Sonic Syndicate and Adelitas Way.

• Your musical compatibility with misssheerie is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Rammstein, Sonic Syndicate, Lostprophets, Bullet For My Valentine and Rise Against.

• Mr_Haide schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Mai. 2012, 10:56
    Your musical compatibility with Twin-Turbo is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Parkway Drive, The Ghost Inside, Korn, In Flames and Soilwork.

• Your musical compatibility with Mr_Haide is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Lamb of God, Korn, Slayer, Sepultura and Pink Floyd.

Evil genius.
    • Rabellah schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 5:07
    Your musical compatibility with Miyukixxxx is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Hinder, System of a Down, Ozzy Osbourne and Iron Maiden.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 6:12
    Your musical compatibility with Rabellah is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Amorphis, Pain of Salvation, Epica, Within Temptation and Ensiferum.

• Your musical compatibility with Eradictor is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Asking Alexandria, Iron Maiden, Lamb of God, Pantera and Pink Floyd.

Evil genius.
    • lomike91 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Mai. 2012, 7:57
    Your musical compatibility with Miyukixxxx HIGH

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Queen and Motörhead.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.