Is your taste similar to the group's average?

• fredtdtje schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Feb. 2009, 11:25

Is your taste similar to the group's average?

My musical preference is 31.74% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in ...
    How well do you fit in?

LOL

• Dibell schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Feb. 2009, 20:58
    My musical preference is 39.83% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• skeptisk schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Mär. 2009, 16:48
    My musical preference is 45.76% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

guess I do not fit less than you two. : >

• My musical preference is 69.71% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• egarts schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Mär. 2009, 18:45
    My musical preference is 44.2% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Mär. 2009, 21:06
    My musical preference is 77.92% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I fit in!

Wow

• slash9x schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mär. 2009, 8:36
    cheezz !!!

My musical preference is 24.97% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

rofl

• My musical preference is 47.21% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 70.45% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I fit in!

• Benutzer
    • 15. Mär. 2009, 21:54
    My musical preference is 61.77% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I fit in!

• I fit in very well!

I'm 82.33% compatible. I just have an indie rock streak and don't have the penchant for metal that other Rhythmbox groupies have :)

• My musical preference is 75.32% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 77.96% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I fit in!

hohoho

• Benutzer
    • 17. Mai. 2009, 0:11
    My musical preference is 28.73% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• nilhh schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Mai. 2009, 20:39
    30,9% :-(

• Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2009, 16:19
    My musical preference is 87.9% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 80.84% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Benutzer
    • 21. Mai. 2009, 1:58
    My musical preference is 25.71% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in... and I could care less...

How well do you fit in?

• Benutzer
    • 26. Mai. 2009, 2:42
    My musical preference is 86.93% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• fleadilla schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Mai. 2009, 8:25
    My musical preference is 43.8% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

rock, alternative rock and classic rock are the 3 main genres listened to in the rhythmbox group.

mine are hardcore, jazz and hiphop.

• Benutzer
    • 2. Jun. 2009, 0:31

Ha!

My musical preference is 25.2% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in ... sweet... it's even lower now.

• My musical preference is 17.39% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I do not fit in ... nor anywhere else it seems.

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 77.01% similar to the Rhythmbox group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• miksvixen schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Jul. 2009, 20:45
    Yah, I'm not compatible at all. I mostly listen to , , and . Sorry.

29.12%

• Benutzer
    • 4. Jul. 2009, 16:53
    My musical preference is 77.73% similar to the Rhythmbox group.

Great.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.