looking for some constructive criticism would be the best

• looking for some constructive criticism would be the best

my band, cryptodira, just put out the first song of five that we're going to have on our first ever real release of any kind. we feel it's very progressive and somewhat experimental, so I figured some of you guys might like it.

if you have the time, check it out and let me know what you think of the mix & songwriting. if you like us enough, give us a like on facebook and keep checking back for the release of more stuff. thanks so much guys.

www.facebook.com/cryptodira

• I like it a lot, it's really good. Reminds me of motW a bit, with the pretty then the death. Along with some Scale the Summit type stuff. I also really like the screaming, it is not as generic as most and is kind of fresh to listen to. Additionally, even though the double bass is kind of clicky I really like that as well.

Thanks for making sweet music.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Mai. 2012, 3:52
    I dig it, and I'm not typically a huge fan of screaming. You guys exhibit solid technical knowledge, which is always good, but you can really set a mood with your stuff. Keep up the good work. I would say, however, that the vocals seem to be in the red a bit, it feels a lil rough.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.