Piebald Whatdya Think!

• danger516 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Jan. 2005, 22:19

Piebald Whatdya Think!

Hey all, thanks for joining the Piebald group. If you are someone seeing this and are currently not part of the group, you can join and talk to me if you have never heard of them and would like to get some music or something. Peace and chicken grease.

• Piebald rocks my socks to the point of wearing holes into the toe. Using them as jizz socks doesn't help out any.

• danger516 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Jan. 2005, 19:02

Jizz Socks Indeed

Yeah they're pretty much the best band ever invented. They rock my (jizz) socks off too. But that revolution won't be televised until a later date. Out.

Bearbeitet von danger516 am 11. Jan. 2005, 19:03
    • jcritico schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Mär. 2005, 20:03
    I found piebald about a year ago, and just fucking loved it! With about 3 songs i already became a fan! but obly this year i finallly got to listen some of their cds. 3 cds, but man, it´s just fantastic! One of the first groups i joined here! Always good to know that some people really knows what to like, hehehe. Well, that´s it! If there´s any bizarre gramatical mistake, i´m sorry. I´m from brazil and i dont speak english that much. see ya!

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.