• kae-chan schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Apr. 2012, 18:26
    It was a pretty good song. It did seem to drag on a bit, but still overall pretty good.

Music breaks the language barrier.
    Try thinking outside the proverbial "box".
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Apr. 2012, 23:21
    Not actually that bad. Better than most of the crap played on mainstream radio.

• Sounds like most of the alt rock bands my brother listens to (crossfade, breaking benjamin, sevendust etc.) Nothing all that special, but not horrible.

• kae-chan schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Apr. 2012, 1:06
    Really good. I liked this song a lot.

• + good vocals, piano is really pretty. Video was also pretty cool. - I can't understand the lyrics. Overall 5/10

• I like the main riff. The vocals are a bit weird, but it's not bad. Sort of catchy.

• Yeeeeeah, this is doing nothing for me...

• Is this some of that dubstep crap?

• Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 16:29
    i dislike really, bad music like such. it's very...no. like they don't know anything it feels like. this song sounds as if the singers are blinded by glitter and pink and pop, and nothing real.

• Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 19:20
    "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds". So yes....can't really say much about that one really.

Edit: I found a diff video on youtube and this song is very good. I'd give Miike Snow - Silvia 8/10.

• I would give this song a 7/10. It was dark and moody. The video is interesting.

• Benutzer
    • 23. Apr. 2012, 1:43
    oui, this chica in the beginning got a pretty nice voice, i'm surprised, i like it. the video is nice.

• kae-chan schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Apr. 2012, 14:34
    This was pretty cool. I liked it. ^__^

Now to have your heads explode from Korean/Japanese Pop. >_<; lol

• I don't understand the appeal of this stuff, but I guess others could say that about things I listen to, so yeah...

• That was painful. Literally painful, I would go nuts if I had to listen to stuff like this. Again, personal preference... I'm sorry, I didn't get all the way through it. 2/10

• n0ner schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 19:53
    Well fuck you youtube for making this unavailable in Spain, I had to go search. I like hard rock, I'm not so big on christian rock, but generally the song was good, i quite liked it :D

• auroraAmy schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 19:59
    Alcoholic Faith Mission- My Eyes Set To See: Cool song. I like it, it's a nice chill out song give it a solid 7/10. Interesting video too.

• If his vocals were better i would love this song. 4/10

• kae-chan schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 14:19
    I like Manafest, this song is pretty cool as well. 8/10

• I love Chaka and the song definitely got better when she came out. I'll give it 6/10 because of Chaka but the song was pretty boring.

• kae-chan schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 15:04
    Ummm.. no. Didn't like this at all. 4/10

• Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 20:19
    Nope this type of music does nothing for me. 3/10

• The man in black always scores a 10! This video always brings me to tears.

• Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 20:51
    I liked it. Very nice vocals. 8/10

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1F6zAWAsMo&feature=related[/youtube]

• kae-chan schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Apr. 2012, 0:29
    That was really nice. It had a great flow and a nice ambiance. I really enjoyed it. 9/10

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.