• Taste-o-meter

When you visite someone elses profile, it shows a taste-o-meter. Write down the taste-o-meter on the person above you

example:

Your musical compatibility with Star Music is Super
    Music you have in common includes Three Days Grace , Shinedown , David Bowie , Seether e Papa Roach .

You visit my site devoted to the world of the music
    http://allmusicnews.altervista.org/blog
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE
    http://www.lastfm.it/group/The+Music+Is+My+Life

MUSIC IS MY LIFE
    Do you like the music? :) Join the club (or group in this case) :)
    JAMYOURSELF-MIA COMMUNITY-SEVEN RADIO social network for emergent bands
    • trhtzjztu schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Mai. 2012, 20:30

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Mai. 2012, 20:21
    Your musical compatibility with Star_Music is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Lacuna Coil, Rise Against, Shinedown, Three Days Grace and Rascal Flatts.

• Randwer schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Mai. 2012, 20:23
    Your musical compatibility with MargeHouse is Very Low (2.2881%)

Music you have in common includes Misfits, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Pearl Jam.

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
  • Your musical compatibility with Randwer is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rose Kemp, Blonde Redhead, Bat for Lashes, PJ Harvey and Björk.

Can't win them alll....

• Benutzer
    • 27. Mai. 2012, 22:18
    Your musical compatibility with Daarkredeemer is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Lacuna Coil, White Lies, A Perfect Circle, Arch Enemy and Shinedown.

• RoMiLu schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Mai. 2012, 20:20
    Your musical compatibility with MargeHouse is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Lacuna Coil, Hyde, Crystal Castles, UVERworld and 分島花音.

[ La música expresa todo aquello que no puede decirse con palabras y no puede quedar en el silencio. ]
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Mai. 2012, 22:23
    Your musical compatibility with RoMiLu is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Cure, Green Day, The Velvet Underground, Oasis and David Bowie.

• Your musical compatibility with makavelipau is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Smashing Pumpkins, DJ Shadow, The Velvet Underground, Sublime and Placebo.

• Randwer schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Jun. 2012, 13:02
    Your musical compatibility with moseshatesyou is Low (12.7482%)

Music you have in common includes Regina Spektor, A.A. Bondy, Butterfly Boucher, The Velvet Underground and Melanie.

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
  • Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit Randwer ist NIEDRIG
    Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Peaking Lights, Talking To Turtles, Moloko, Ane Brun und Laura Gibson.

strangely it should be higher - I like your style ;)

• Your musical compatibility with Sporting1210 is Low

Music you have in common includes Kraftklub, Chet Baker, Young Magic, Oberhofer and Liars.

• Your musical compatibility with flagrocker is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Fleetwood Mac, Jeff Buckley, OneRepublic, The Cure and Spiritualized.

• Your musical compatibility with huggingtheworld is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nightwish and The Streets.

• Your musical compatibility with leighdobson is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Tool, Alice in Chains, Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13, Lady Gaga and Black Sabbath.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• *möööp*

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• roterkobold said:
    *möööp*

• vest12 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Jul. 2012, 20:35
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Stone Roses, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Beirut, Kasabian e Vangelis.

Confusion ... will be my epitaph...
    • cocofro schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Aug. 2012, 22:42
    Your musical compatibility with vest12 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Sufjan Stevens, Joanna Newsom, Sonic Youth, The Doors and Interpol.

yayy :)

URL=http://s11.flagcounter.com/more/9Jy]
  • Your musical compatibility with cocofro is Low

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Wu-Tang Clan, The Clash, Ghostface Killah and OutKast.

• Your musical compatibility with maskedman101 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Only Ones, Belle and Sebastian, Morrissey, Death Cab for Cutie and Ryan Adams.

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is Low

Music you have in common includes Blind Melon, The Smashing Pumpkins, Silverchair, MGMT and Belle and Sebastian.

• Your musical compatibility with BadArtGood is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Just Jack, Tegan and Sara, The Smiths, Placebo and Pixies.

• Your musical compatibility with DhiMinusGan is Super

Music you have in common includes Metric, Santigold, Frank Ocean, Tegan and Sara and Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton.

• Feet96 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Sep. 2012, 7:24
    Your musical compatibility with 2SriLanka4 is High

Music you have in common includes Santigold, Cansei de Ser Sexy, MaxNormal.TV, M.I.A. and The Ting Tings.

omg marry me now

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.