• lucas_87 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Okt. 2008, 1:25

love japanese female vocals

hi all i'm just wanting to know what good japanese female singers there are as i have only listened to asobi seksu and the lead vocalist in that band is amazing is there anyone else out there like her?

could you all suggest some japanese female vocalists as girls are clearly better singers than boys ;p

this isn't weird right?

.............................right?

Play the game the game gets played if you've got a line then you'll get payed

• AI CRYSTAL KAY double

• Why do all my dreams extend just around the riverbend?
  • I'd probably say AYUMI HAMASAKI is by far, my favourite, but u can also try NANA KITADE ;)

Christina Aguilera is BACK!
  • Asobi Seksu? I don't know her. Is she a solo artist or does she sing in a band?
    The best female singer form Japan is Shiina Ringo . She's absolutely amazing with her unique, a little bit spicy and totally oriental voice. Her music is a specific combination of pop,rck and jazz. I also recommend her band, Tokyo Jihen, which she created after finishing her solo career.
    From pure pop artists ayumi hamasaki and Utada Hikaru are good (the second one is rather RnB singer).What's else...I also like Maaya Sakamoto, very nice singer, known form being seyuu in lots of anime series. From rock bands with female vocals I recommend GO!GO!7188 and High And Mighty Color. I think it's all

I am the son and the heir
    of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
    of nothing in particular
  • Sorry, I forgot about Olivia and Anna Tsuchiya, known from NANA. Hmm...if you like gothic climates maybe you'd like Kanon Wakeshima. Now it's end ^.^
    BTW. Sorry for post by post >.>"

of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
    of nothing in particular
    • Balmung42 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Dez. 2008, 23:28
    Mika Nakashima is also good. I recommend it =D

• Kanon Wakeshima
    she have beautiful voice ^^

piosenki bez refrenów, melodie bez emocji, teksty bez bohaterów
    • riotstomp schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Jan. 2009, 19:51
    I'm a big fan of the whispery or rough voiced Japanese female vocals so I'll suggest
    Pizzicato Five
    Cibo Matto and
    Kahimi Karie

• all very good but wheres 田中理恵 :3

• oh and dont forget YUI

• best of the best Chihiro Onitsuka :)
    Koda Kumi, Mika Nakashima, Ayumi my fav's

• UDeF schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Mär. 2009, 19:03
    AYUMI HAMASAKI is awesome.

• My favorite lady vocals are Utada Hikaru, Ayaka and Olivia. Aoi Teshima also has sweet vocal and the lady in Le Couple as well (I can't remember her name), but she has gone solo now.

crazy, beautiful, sneezy...dude!!!
  • I love female vocalist of 相対性理論 (Sotaisei Riron)
    She sounds really cute when the music is not even up-beat pop.
    I think people should really give a try for this band, for the singers awesome voice :3

• Watch the K-ON! anime :D

say whaaat?
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Aug. 2009, 2:31
    One word...Rurutia.

• Rolmo6 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Aug. 2009, 10:21
    Gumi :>

• Beat_2 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Sep. 2009, 14:52
    Sachi Tainaka has a powerful and beautiful voice, but she isn't so popular out there.
    Oh and I'd suggest Bonnie Pink of course.

• BoA
    Hitomi Shimatami
    Mao Denda

~~* Everything of good for you!
  • I really, really love so much Yui, the vocalist of 妖精帝國. Her voice is so sweet but she sings gothic music, sounds amazing!!!!

• I think we're all forget about Ringo Shiina

• ^。^ Always Whistling A Tune!
    馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。
    Keith-Cancel.co.cc
    Keithcancel.co.cc
    Keith.co.cc
    キース.co.cc
    • lucas_87 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Jan. 2010, 12:24
    thank you all for your input! ^___^ does anyone know what artist/song this is on this video?

Play the game the game gets played if you've got a line then you'll get payed
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.