PandoraFM logs me out when trying to submit a track

• alanxz schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Jun. 2009, 15:24

PandoraFM logs me out when trying to submit a track

The PandoraFM interface loads as it would normally the first song plays, countdown counts down, however when PandoraFM goes to submit the song instead of submitting the song it logs me out and I end up at the PandoraFM login page.

Its been like this a while (maybe 2-3 weeks).

Suggestions on how to make it work?

• I'm having the same problem.

• I'm having the same problem.

• bu8bles schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Jul. 2009, 5:17
    Same thing is happening to me (just started after upgrading to PandoraOne). Could this be why?

• No, I'm pretty sure it's a problem with Firefox 3.5

• @ SalsaShaker: I too believe there's an issue with FF 3.5(as well as it's betas before) as I stated, previously on the front page. As a result, I'm using FF 3.0.11, again.

Bearbeitet von BrightShadow am 14. Jul. 2009, 10:44
  • No, I'm using firefox 3.0.11, it does the same thing. When I used safari, it works fine. I don't know why this problem occurs, but its annoying.

• pongo09 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Sep. 2009, 19:21
    Yea, I'm having the same problem with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. This makes me think it is a browser independent problem.

It works on my laptop and two other computers I've used all summer (which use chrome and FF), but it doesn't seem to work in my school's computer labs.
    --------
    Edit: it seems to be working today on chrome...i don't know maybe pandorafm was having problems yesterday

• @ RiseRobotRise: Odd, I used Firefox 3.011, 3.0.12, and currently using 3.0.13, now. None of them have given me problems. But, it's been quite the contrary, with all Firefox 3.5 releases beta and/or final, unfortunately.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Sep. 2009, 5:13
    I'm running 3.5 as well, no problems here using LastPandora.

• Semitemos schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Okt. 2009, 20:20
    I'm having this problem too -- I think it's because I was mistyping my last.fm password. Real.ity doesn't check, it just logs you in, but when it tries to submit your track, it realizes its mistake and kicks you out with no explanation why.

• But i keep haveing problums

Today I using the pandora.fm to strobe ,and as this user has done to pandora.fm " alanxz said :
    PandoraFM goes to submit the song instead of submitting the song it logs me out and I end up at the PandoraFM login page.
    " . pongo09 said:
    Yea, I'm having the same problem with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. This makes me think it is a browser independent problem.

It works on my laptop and two other computers I've used all summer (which use chrome and FF), but it doesn't seem to work in my school's computer labs.
    --------
    Edit: it seems to be working today on chrome...i don't know maybe pandorafm was having problems yesterday

Please keep fixing this,
    VIctor lee Squire (rosevictor)
    P.S The browser i used was chrome if you wanted to know.

• Yeah ,but i'm sure i entered it right ! Semitemos said:
    I'm having this problem too -- I think it's because I was mistyping my last.fm password. Real.ity doesn't check, it just logs you in, but when it tries to submit your track, it realizes its mistake and kicks you out with no explanation why.

• taylorade schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Jun. 2010, 16:05
    Semitemos said:

ahh thank you! That was my problem the whole time! It seems so silly now.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.