Stops during first song

• rubyji schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Aug. 2008, 14:05

Stops during first song

I just discovered PandoraFM and was very pleased how easy it was to log in and have it start playing immediately. However, before it gets all the way through a song, it stops playing and I get kicked out to the login screen.

I'm using Firefox 3 on a Mac. Any ideas?

• kperfetto schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Aug. 2008, 14:38
    Same here, Safari on a Mac. Granted, it's only done that a few times, but my scrobbles have been wildly inconsistent for the pst few days. It might be on Last FM's end, as I haven't been able to scrobble anything from the flash players here, either.

Will beta test for food.
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Aug. 2008, 19:47
    I'm also having the issue. I'm on Windows XP Pro and running Firefox 3

• Benutzer
    • 13. Sep. 2008, 17:03
    Me too... I desperately want to use PandoraFM, but it's unusable. I can't listen to a single song all the way through. I'm on XP SP2 Firefox 3. The only two possible correlations I can think of are A.) it might stop a few seconds after submitting the song to Last.FM or B.) it might stop whenever I send a keystroke to Firefox; it stopped right when I hit Ctrl + PgUp to switch tabs, but it might have just been a coincidence.

Actually... now Pandora.com is broken, too. It has the same issue. The blue song progress bar just stops moving; pausing & unpausing has no effect. If Pandora worked before and doesn't now that I've tried PandoraFM, I'm inclined to believe it may be a cookie issue. Here's a screenshot of my cookies:

And here are the contents of a few of them (I didn't copy down anything that seemed login-related):

v3ad: 1:23:1:85730
    omni: off
    panlemode: simplepanel
    re_ses_indx: 3
    re_set: 0

I cleared all of them and reset Firefox... let's see if it starts playing normally again.

No... it stopped again.

Okay... this is pretty bad. It seems like PandoraFM actually broke Pandora somehow, for me. :-(

• JUlCE schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Sep. 2008, 19:09
    I am having the same problem. However, vanilla Pandora does work for me. FFX3, XP.

Changin' the game like two ways did pagers.
  • Seems to be working for me today. Firefox 3.0.3

• it works for safari, but not firefox. Looks like this has been a problem for almost a year now.

• Benutzer
    • 4. Aug. 2009, 12:35
    It works in Internet Explorer but I haven't found a Linux browser that supports it. Used to work with Firefox before. I don't know if its cookie handling or what.

• gabopagan said:
    It works in Internet Explorer but I haven't found a Linux browser that supports it. Used to work with Firefox before. I don't know if its cookie handling or what.

Has always worked fine for me on FF 3/3.5 on Ubuntu using the Adobe flash plugin

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.