• Pesthond schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2009, 22:45

Sum Satan

I was wondering since this is a group about orthodox black metal...

Is there anybody here who does actually worship Him?

For our will shall be a razor and our tongue a sharp sword.
  • I

• afz902k schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Jul. 2009, 0:14
    I'm sure there are a few. I myself do not.

I never mean what I post.
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Dez. 2009, 19:15
    Maybe...

Bearbeitet von einem gelöschten Benutzer am 20. Jan. 2010, 20:34
    • enghell schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Jan. 2010, 14:54
    There might be...

• Chao-Z schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Jan. 2010, 14:00
    Obviously, the people with the most mysterious and evulz avatars/signatures giving the most unclear answers do not. :\

Trolling your local board since 1854.

The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not.
    • Pesthond schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Jan. 2010, 22:54
    Chao-Z said:
    Obviously, the people with the most mysterious and evulz avatars/signatures giving the most unclear answers do not. :\

Nuh, just take a closer look, the Heil_Luzifer dude has got a link to LaVeyan propaganda in his profile, so that's an easy one to answer

As for Enghell, look at his dislikes list, he hates "religious idiots", so that's the answer to that one.

Things seem to be simple, and they are

AMSG

• Benutzer
    • 16. Jan. 2010, 12:27
    Pesthond sagte:
    Chao-Z said:

Nuh, just take a closer look, the Heil_Luzifer dude has got a link to LaVeyan propaganda in his profile, so that's an easy one to answer

As for Enghell, look at his dislikes list, he hates "religious idiots", so that's the answer to that one.

Things seem to be simple, and they are

AMSG

yeah....lol
    how pathetic

• Ozzloaf schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Jan. 2010, 23:07
    I hate "religious idiots" too. Satanists are no exception.

As an Atheist, I could never worship Satan due to the fact that I don't believe in his existence.

That said, I highly respect many aspects of LaVeyan Satanism. LaVeyan Satanism is mostly atheistic.

I believe that no one should follow any one religion, however, so I've taken what I like from LaVeyan Satanism and applied it to my own life as such, but I've done the same for many different religions: Buddhism, Taoism, etc.

Jake Kobrin
    Illustration and Design
    http://jakekobrin.blogspot.com/
    • Pesthond schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Feb. 2010, 12:32
    Hail Assimilation!

The common mistake made is that Satan MUST be the name of Lucifer solely.
    Wrong, the title Satan applies to Lucifer, as well as the Jotun of the Norse, or the Efreeti of the Arabic people, or any other spirit, material or spiritual. Satan is not a name, it is a title; an opposer, an accuser

I am not a Satanist,
    I am Satan!

AMSG

• Godweeps schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Mär. 2010, 20:10
    since satanists don't believe in god or a satan,i don't believe in both neither,satanism just believes in self-reliance and survival of the fittest

• Benutzer
    • 27. Mär. 2010, 8:58
    Godweeps said:
    since satanists don't believe in god or a satan,i don't believe in both neither,satanism just believes in self-reliance and survival of the fittest

By whose definition? Have you ever taken a look into the lyrics of the bands this group is all about?

• Benutzer
    • 30. Mär. 2010, 19:28
    Exploring, initiating..
    Unlike many others I choose to deal wisely by not "throwing" myself into unexplored territory, but instead approach step by step. Wherever you finally end up, the inevitably merciless path will most certainly be rough, and it will surely crush those who fall on their way up (Or "down" if that's your preferable definition).

• Benutzer
    • 30. Mär. 2010, 20:39
    Godweeps sa:

There are many different satanic doctrines and paradigms, not only the Laveyan ideas of existence. Please make sure you are proficient enough within the subjects you choose before opening your mouth.

• SSXVI schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Mai. 2010, 12:49
    No.

-Yet shall war be the echo of your love - Just like war shall be the echo of mine-
    -And together shall we make the utmost balance-
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Jun. 2010, 11:21
    laveyan is bullshit and I believe in existence of Satan, so what you're doing here? I hate atheistic idiots. Don't even call yourself Satanist and don't sign up to group like this one if you negate His existence you dumb ***k.

• afz902k schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Jun. 2010, 2:34
    I am an Atheist, and I respect theistic Satanists only because without them the music I enjoy the most simply wouldn't exist, and I'm here because of such music. Outside of the music I have no interest in religion. Black Metal tends to sound bland when it's played by people without real convictions, who only do it "for fun" - it's not a law set in stone but from what I've heard it seems to be how it generally works.

LaVeyan Satanism isn't really 'Satanism' per sé, I think it's more like a philosophy of egocentrical humanism and it only uses Satan symbolically.

I embrace your hatred, Lucyfiusz.

I never mean what I post.
  • "I am an Atheist, and I respect theistic Satanists only because without them the music I enjoy the most simply wouldn't exist."

Well said!

• Benutzer
    • 30. Apr. 2011, 23:54
    Agree with the two above. I do not worship "Him", but the music is great.

• i've read the satanic bible and thought it was alright and i connected with quite a lot of the ideas in it, i've also read into chaosphy too. I find all of this and other branches of satanism interesting mainly in a philosophical and psychological sense, but overall i don't have a specific belief.

• The bands grouped under the moniker "Orthodox Black Metal" have nothing to do with LaVeyan Satanism, as described in The Satanic Bible

• Benutzer
    • 15. Okt. 2012, 13:47
    I hate "religious idiots" too. Satanists are no exception.

As an Atheist, I could never worship Satan due to the fact that I don't believe in his existence.

That said, I highly respect many aspects of LaVeyan Satanism. LaVeyan Satanism is mostly atheistic.

I believe that no one should follow any one religion, however, so I've taken what I like from LaVeyan Satanism and applied it to my own life as such, but I've done the same for many different religions: Buddhism, Taoism, etc. ²

• I hate "religious idiots" too. Satanists are no exception. As an Atheist, I could never worship Satan due to the fact that I don't believe in his existence. That said, I highly respect many aspects of LaVeyan Satanism. LaVeyan Satanism is mostly atheistic. I believe that no one should follow any one religion, however, so I've taken what I like from LaVeyan Satanism and applied it to my own life as such, but I've done the same for many different religions: Buddhism, Taoism, etc. ²

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.