• cheezus69 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Dez. 2006, 10:13

Novelty??

a few people I've spoken to about the Wii haven't been that amazed by the new control system for the Wii, I was just wondering what everyone else thought... do you think the novelty is gonna wear off eventually??

personally, I'm really liking it so far, and I think it's gonna be interesting to see what they do with it in the years to come... but I guess there is a bit of fear that they're gonna overuse it in certain games, and just turn it into a novelty, rather than a new way of playing...

• Noisehat schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Dez. 2006, 11:44
    every new item get's old someday, thats why they get replaced by 'next gen consoles'
    i wouldn't worry , i think the wii is something diffrent than, for example the ps Eye Toy, which just got old in.. days?
    i mean, they combine the wii gimmick with diffrent elements, like zelda, it's fun to swing your mote arround, but it's also a great game

keep the doctor away

• hexirex21 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Dez. 2006, 11:58
    I definitely think it's only going to get better once there's a really good multiplayer shooter or a realistic sports game. However I am going to be tied up in zelda for a while as it is, that game is amazing.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.