Best Song Of "Imaginaerum"

• Best Song Of "Imaginaerum"

Hi Nightwish Fans!
    I'm just istening to the new album :D and would like to ask you what song is your favorite one from Imaginaerum. Let's start with me:

My favorite song is definitely "Last Ride of the Day" --> EPIC !!!

Now it's your turn ...

• ZlyZlyZly schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Dez. 2011, 15:17
    oh, mine too! But it may change in a while, we will see ;)

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Dez. 2011, 18:54
    I have 4 favorite songs. "The Crow, The Owl and the Dove", "Storytime","Ghost River" and "Turn Loose the Mermaids". All of them are amazing in their own way <333

• Antivia schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Dez. 2011, 8:51
    I love all songs from new album, but the most... "Rest Calm" <3 "Storytime" is great, "Last Ride of the Day", "Slow, Love, Slow"- a nice suprise :D

• "Rest Calm" and "Song Of Myself"

Hermes Henrique
    • Arivante schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Dez. 2011, 17:45
    Oh, all songs are sooo great! But my favourite is "Imaginaerum", "The Crow, The Owl and the Dove" and "Ghost River" :)

• Naar666 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Dez. 2011, 20:42
    Hmm...
    "Ghost River" "I Want My Tears Back" "Rest Calm" "Last Ride of the Day"

• Kvister schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2011, 18:45
    "Rest Calm" is my overall favourite on the album but I'm really addicted to "Slow, Love, Slow" at the moment as well. I'm just enthralled by the whole album really, I love it :D!

• "Scaretale" is definitely my favourite song on the album. When I heard it I couldn't even believe that this is real *-*

• Slow, Love, Slow. Jazz+Nightwish=LOVE! I want a Jazzywish album right now! :)

Live fast, love hard, die young!
  • definitely my favorite one; Turn Loose The Mermaids !!!!

• i can not find a single song on imaginaerum, that isn't great!!
    i also love the instrumental cd ...
    at the moment i think the best songs are ghost river and the crow, the owl and the dove, but its changing very often ♥

If you only do what you always do, you only get where you always get.."
  • Every song is absolute perfection, but for me the best is "Song of Myself" without question. :)

• 'Rest Calm' and 'Ghost River'. But the whole album is superb, far better than the patchy 'Dark Passion Play'.

• Benutzer
    • 26. Jan. 2012, 13:06
    Love ALL of them as well! But the ones I find myself listening to the most, are "Storytime" and "Song of Myself". But "The Crow, The Owl, and the Dove" is also getting high up there!

• Scaretale, Last Ride of the day, Slow love Slow.

Bearbeitet von Fran_turunen am 1. Jul. 2013, 23:31
    • Aravis17 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Feb. 2012, 18:09
    As addicted as I am to the Finnish language, I have to say "Taikatalvi" would be my number one, if it were longer! My favorites are "Rest Calm," "Last Ride of the Day," "I Want My Tears Back," "Ghost River," "Slow Love Slow," and "Turn Loose the Mermaids." I can't choose!

"I want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all" - Evanescence, "Field Of Innocence"
    "A nightingale in a golden cage: that's me locked inside reality's maze" - Nightwish, "The Escapist"
    "Maybe God is the melody we all serenade" - Kamelot, "III Ways To Epica"
    • ilanaaaaa schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Mär. 2012, 0:30
    I Want My Tears Back, is peeeerfect!

Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.
    • nevilla schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Mär. 2012, 16:25
    I think that Scaretale, Song of Myself, Turn Loose the Mermaids and Taikatalvi are the bests (I can't choose only one, sorry...). But of course the whole album is pure epic, I love it. ♥

jonain päivänä rautaketju haurastuu
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Apr. 2012, 21:32
    I love Last Ride of the Day, Song of Myself, I Want My Tears Back and Ghost River^^

• Pottergod schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Apr. 2012, 17:21
    Ghost river and Last ride of the day!

• Melievel schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Apr. 2012, 13:57
    Storytime is the best :) But it was very difficult choose, I like near all the songs :)

• I love Scaretale! :-)

• though choice but Scaretale is my fave

The Skunk is back!! http://www.alcoholicskunk.com
  • Song of Myself, Storytime or Scaretale

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.