30. Okt. 2005, 19:31 von IanAR
29. Okt. 2005, 2:54 von IanARI was at the dentist today and we got chatting about the wonders of Warp, so I thought I'd check-out the Warp Records fans group radio, and got ...
Junk Bond Trade
Right Next Door to Hell
Come Find Yourself
Another Brick In The Wall (Parts 1,2,3)
Five to One
Bring It on Home
Beauty Is Only Skin Deep
Judy Is a Dick Slap
Let's See Who Goes Down First
... bl**dy brilliant! This won't hurt a bit :)
27. Okt. 2005, 17:40 von IanAR
24. Okt. 2005, 20:10 von Slaver
16. Okt. 2005, 12:46 von Jon MillerSo the first Peel Day has come and gone. But life goes on. So Brierly Hill 90210 has put it's 100% Peel show away for another year and has gone back to "normal". This weeks show features The Retro Waves, Cair Paravel CA, robochrist, The Sound of Young America plus a cast of a 1000 (rounded up to the nearest 1000). But Peel is never far away. This week's class Peel cut is from Champion Doug Veitch. To hear all this loveliness, tune in at www.live365.com/stations/323450 whenever the mood take you. Every day's Peel Day at Brierly Hill 90210.
11. Okt. 2005, 7:17 von lickeyourmomsaw them at the bowl last week. ama-zinng. pictures here:
the pictures i took are also featured on amina's fansite
9. Okt. 2005, 4:41 von Jon MillerInternet radio station Brierly Hill 90210 has just started broadcasting it's contribution to Peel Day 2005. All this week you can tune in at www.live365.com/stations/323450 to hear classic Peel tracks from The Undertones (can you guess which one?!), New Order, The Clash, The Wedding Present, Joy Division, Steveless, Hot Snakes and the list just goes on and on. There's even tracks from the new album by The Fall (plus a Peel favorite from the past) and even "mini sessions" from The Farmer's Boys and 3 Mustaphas 3. Also to keep it Peel, there are a handful of new tracks thrown in as well by the likes of Suburban Armchair Paranoia, TripThrottle and The Sound of Young America. There's also some surprises in the mix to keep you on your toes.
3. Okt. 2005, 18:01 von Jon MillerThis week's Brierly Hill 90210 show started broadcasting on Sunday October 2nd. It's the first show broadcast at the reduced 32k "FM quality" bit-rate (as opposed to the previous 64k "CD quality") so anyone with dial-up access now has a better chance of tuning in. The URL stays the same: http://www.live365.com/stations/323450.
Playing this week are tracks from Bleep, Japanese Seizure Robots, Sidewalker, Sleeping Kings of Iona plus a whole lot more. The "classic Peel cut" is Hearts And Minds.
25. Sep. 2005, 1:20 von Jon MillerThis week's show from Brierly Hill 90210 (on the air at www.live365.com/stations/323450) features tracks from (amongst others) The Dead 60s, The Lovemakers, stellastarr*, Say Hi To Your Mom, Horace Pinker, Imogen Heap and Autumn Thieves. The "cool Peelie cut" this week comes from Tools You Can Trust.
Tune in and enjoy,
20. Sep. 2005, 7:58 von CollimateToday i've listened to Jesu "we all falter", and i tried to speed up the song withe the plugin for winamp called "pacemaker" http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=12689.
I increased the speed of the 25% and the results was a lovely ballad, pretty weird.