• TASTE-O-METER

When you visit someone elses profile, it shows a taste-o-meter. Write down the taste-o-meter on the person above you.

Its a idea from another club, but i like the idea :-)

i hope people decided to participate :)!!

Bearbeitet von musical_shadow am 28. Mai. 2007, 5:35
  • Very low! But that doesn't mean I don't think Lil' Wayne is the shit. He is!

• medium..we share lou reed, joy division, the smiths, and those oh so beautiful smashing pumpkins

• Medium.
    We share Smashing Pumpkins and Pink Floyd.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Mai. 2007, 11:03
    LOW.
    You share a few artists in common, including Placebo, Radiohead, lostprophets, The Damned, and The Smashing Pumpkins.

that;s a pretty extensive list, despite the lowness.

• melli-san schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Mai. 2007, 11:34
    Very Low
    You share a few artists in common, including Green Day, and The Strokes.

• Very Low - the only artist that we have in common is Counting Crows.

I don't listen to J-rock anymore or better said, I'm taking a break. But there was a time when I rrreally liked Gackt and Miyavi. ^^

• Very Low - You share a few artists in common, including Death Cab for Cutie, Counting Crows, and Radiohead.

• Medium - You share a few artists in common, including Death Cab for Cutie, Elliott Smith, Jack Johnson, Regina Spektor, and Sufjan Stevens.

• IvaPg schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Mai. 2007, 1:50
    High
    You share a few artists in common, including Regina Spektor, The Killers, The Arcade Fire, and Bloc Party.

• Very High
    You share many artists in common, including Babyshambles, Nouvelle Vague, Maximo Park, The Rakes, and Arctic Monkeys.

• Very Low - You share a few artists in common, including The Libertines, David Bowie, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Arctic Monkeys, and Pixies.

Can we go back to stereo?
  • LOW
    we share a few artists in common, including Nouvelle Vague, Tom Waits, Tori Amos, The Decemberists, and Lisa Loeb.

• Asarielo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Mai. 2007, 18:05
    High ~ You share a few artists in common, including Yann Tiersen, Andrew Bird, Björk, Sufjan Stevens, and Belle and Sebastian.

Cute :D

Get along, little doggies.
    • bpg6688 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Mai. 2007, 1:11
    Very Low - You share a few artists in common, including Sufjan Stevens, Imogen Heap, The Arcade Fire, Avenged Sevenfold, and Muse.

• Your musical compatibility rating with bpg6688 is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including My Chemical Romance, Finch, 30 Seconds to Mars, Matchbook Romance, and Brand New.

• Benutzer
    • 31. Mai. 2007, 22:04
    Your musical compatibility rating with greendayaddict is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, Billy Talent, Fall Out Boy, and Arctic Monkeys.

• Aw, boo...

VERY LOW.

At least we share The Libertines, Nirvana, Placebo, Radiohead and Jet!

• LA2M schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Jun. 2007, 4:14
    Your musical compatibility rating with freedomfighter1 is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including The Shins, Iron & Wine, The Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Wierd... I like almost all of your top artists. Should at least be high.

• Nikaley schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Jun. 2007, 14:40
    Our musical compatility is HIGH

we share The Libertines, Bloc Party, Babyshambles, Arctic Monkeys, CSS and some other (yaaay, Pixies^^)

Simsalamander Simsalabim
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Jun. 2007, 8:22
    Your musical compatibility rating with Nikaley is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including The Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, Placebo, Incubus, and Babyshambles.

^^

• Benutzer
    • 2. Jun. 2007, 14:57
    Your musical compatibility rating with andzik is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Arctic Monkeys, Muse, Incubus, Jet, and Katie Melua.

lol... I can't remember that I heard Jet...

• Benutzer
    • 2. Jun. 2007, 15:29
    Your musical compatibility rating with AyumiSawa is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Arctic Monkeys, Lily Allen, Muse, Katie Melua, and The Dresden Dolls.

• Nepthys schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Jun. 2007, 0:19
    Your musical compatibility rating with kameneleoka is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Muse, Placebo, The Strokes, and Patrick Wolf.

Ni!
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Jun. 2007, 7:22
    Your musical compatibility rating with Nepthys is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Modest Mouse, Linkin Park, Gnarls Barkley, The Postal Service, and Kent.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.