What release(s) are you looking forward to in 2010?

• What release(s) are you looking forward to in 2010?

<At the Gates - Under a Serpent Sun>, have been at their livegig @ woa08, so fucking great it's going to be available on dvd.

Also looking forward to <Wintersun - Time>, but sadly it might take some time until it's released ;<

Maybe <Dark Tranquillity - We are the Void> too, but not sure what to make of the available preview.

What are you awaiting the most?

"Music that creates an atmosphere that allows the spirit to rise and become something other than what the world tells it to be is the food of creation." (SenseLost)
  • Also <Kalmah - 12 Gauge>

"Music that creates an atmosphere that allows the spirit to rise and become something other than what the world tells it to be is the food of creation." (SenseLost)
    • klices schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Feb. 2010, 19:41
    definitely for "Year Of The Black Rainbow". Not quite what you guys call metal but it will absolutely kick arses (at least mine)..

I'm looking forward to "Time" too but I guess this will take some more time..

If today was perfect there would be no need for tomorrow!
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.