• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Dez. 2008, 20:45

Ambrose Lupo!

Unfortunately no one has played his music on Last.fm, as a search did not produce a profile of this artist! ANA Amorosius, Ambrosio, Ambrose Lupo according to Wikipedia.

If anyone were to scrobble his music here on Last.fm, it would create a profile page, which could then be completed by uploading the wikipedia page and image.

Hopefully someone will respond! :o)

• Benutzer
    • 5. Mai. 2009, 16:08

Favorite early composers:

I like the two antinomic composers Carlo Gesualdo with his chromatic surroundings and Thomas Tallis for his impressive mastership of counterpoint. I also enjoy the melodic delicacy of John Dowland songs.

• alleseter schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Jun. 2009, 10:08
  • I prefer....

There are many people who do this kind of music. incredible but it´s the truth... i prefer Guillaume Dufay, Karen Kay, Medieval Babys, medieval-themed: Trobar de Morte, sToa, and many more...

born of the silence
    • ShockSim schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Feb. 2010, 1:01
    Ensemble Organum are probably my favourite performance group. The work they do is quite admirable.

The Hilliard Ensemble are also very impressive.

"I believe that truth has only one face: that of a violent contradiction." G.B.
    Bearbeitet von ShockSim am 2. Jul. 2010, 18:38
    • venus6969 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Mär. 2010, 14:01
    Pipelare
    Dufay
    John Sheppard

• Benutzer
    • 1. Jul. 2010, 13:35
    1. Cristobal de Morales
    2. Claudio Monteverdi
    3. Juan del Encina
    4. Alonso Lobo
    5. Tomás Luis de Victoria

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.