• Smo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Mär. 2006, 3:23

New Album?

Anyone heard anything about a new album? I've heard rumors of a September release, but nothing much conclusive or reliable.

• jbembe schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Apr. 2006, 2:21
    I'm still kicking the live at the fillmore, but a new one would certaintly be great!

• Alhutch schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Jun. 2006, 12:55
    i'm listening to Happy Woman Blues non-stop and finding it really awesome, but a new album would be great

• New Album soon from Lu

New album coming out in Feb! Can't wait!

article at Wash. Post

• jbembe schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Dez. 2006, 16:04
    sounds quite interesting!

• I've heard four tracks off of West and they sound fantastic as always!

you can check them out here:

http://www.myspace.com/lucindawilliams

• zacpeck schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Feb. 2007, 7:46
    the new album is great. i saw her live at the fillmore last fall and she played 5 or 6 of the new songs. they were stuck in my head immediately, and i have been waiting for the album so i could learn the words and hear them again. are you all right and come on are my current favorites.

Bob Dylan is God.
    • Hekerui schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Aug. 2008, 14:34

New Album October 14

I pre-ordered my copy today, yay!
    'Little Honey', sweet :)
    Check out the tracklist on Wikipedia.

• I can't wait; I've heard "Real Love" on Sirius Outlaw Country.

• Need More Listens

Just got the new album. Little Honey, last night. Going through it for the second time now. It starts and ends strong, but drags a little in the middle. Need more listens to really form an opinion.

• loureader schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Okt. 2008, 4:18

where you can give the whole "Little Honey" a listen the day before you buy it

for those interested... you can hear the whole new album (at least for now) at http://www.losthighwayrecords.com/artist/releases/release.aspx?pid=1754&aid=60
    Cheers!

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.