I don't live in London, but....

• I don't live in London, but....

I plan on moving there and going to one of the colleges that make of the University of London. Why? Because my school went on a trip to London, Startford, and Oxford, and I fell in love with it. I also plan on staying there after college. I graduate in 2009, so only about 3 more years to go...

• Do it - I also moved up to London for college, and never regretted it for a moment. And, despite a few years of living elsewhere, I still can't imagine living in any other city (except possibly NYC!).

• I live in the suburbs of London, and although technically I should want to explore and try living in another city, I'd love to go to a London university so that I have an opportunity to live in central London.

So I know how you feel. :)

• i like london
    i have spend one week there and it was great
    it was the best week i've ever had
    :)

• lennon81 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Okt. 2006, 12:12
    i' m goin to have a week in the City (i suppose around the 6th november), trying to make a week-course of english grammar at Callan school in Oxford street, to meet people too, considering i'll arrive all alone :\
    if you live in london and love good music, contact me here,please!

lennon81 Wants You!!!

I am the walrus.
    • lennon81 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Okt. 2006, 12:14
    ..i'm gonna see the Midlake gig the 8th november there, too!

I am the walrus.
  • moved here 16 years ago. wouldn't live anywhere else.
    regional britain is a scary place

all life is here. I commute to paris where i have time to go out weekdays but have little time. however just being here is @"top buzz" after a decade and a half

KomputerLooking Down On LondonHefnerWe Love The City

• Die_Jo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Aug. 2007, 12:42
    Hey, I'm not living in London either but my cousin does and I visit him whenever I can, because I just love this town. Been there now for 6 or 7 times and always loved it... When I finished school in 2 years, I'll try to study in London. I know it is expensive but I really want to and I think I'll find a way ;)
    Greetings

• pifflola schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Aug. 2007, 1:43
    I love London! I was born in Stockholm and moved to Berlin when I was seven. Now, nearly three years ago, I moved to London and it has been an amazing experience! I live in Belgravia/Knightsbridge, it's very nice here, close to everything. I would definitely like to stay. :-)

• Au-Revoir schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Sep. 2007, 10:55
    I'm not living in London but i really really want to:D
    I fell in love with this city when i visited it -- I can't wait to move there as soon as i can

"Nella Pietà Che Non Cede Al Rancore, Madre, Ho Imparato L'Amore"
  • I was living in Elephant and Castle, but holy shit, I prefer Spain :D

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Sep. 2007, 5:18
    i don't live in London but i plan on it in the near future

• Pimthida schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Okt. 2007, 12:30
    I don't live in London, actually I've never been there.
    But it's just a question of time. ;D
    Someday...!

• mekabee schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Nov. 2007, 15:19
    London is no doubt my favorite city in the world. And no I don't live in London (yet!) But I will shortly :)

• Au-Revoir schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Nov. 2007, 19:13
    I always think: " I'll be there in 3-4 years"
    And I reallyreallyreallyreally (enough?) wanna it:)
    But before i need to improve my italian-english XD

"Nella Pietà Che Non Cede Al Rancore, Madre, Ho Imparato L'Amore"
  • like many others, i was there for a week on a school trip

it happened to be a very lax school trip, and i fell in love with the city

though i doubt ill go there for college because of money, i will most likely transfer and stay there for the rest of my life, even if im fucking poor.

• Benutzer
    • 18. Nov. 2007, 2:35

; )

I would like to visit and studing in London, I know it's very expensive but I want to work there if I can,save money and buy many cd's and vintage clothes.

• marci_fm schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Nov. 2007, 9:33

I love it!

• karrii schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Jan. 2008, 12:19
    i also don't live in london

but i love it!

i've been there twice and those weeks were great

• LolaRage schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Mär. 2008, 10:50
    I did!!!
    I used to live in London
    for one Year and it was the
    best Time of my life!!!

You wrote your number on my hand and it came off in the rain.
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Jan. 2009, 21:45
    After school I wanna move to London, too. I've been there for the first time in October 2007 and I absolutely fell in love with this city! I can't imagine living anywhere else when I am older. I know, my english is not good, but that's one reason why I love London: There are so many people from different countrys, you can even understand them using hands and feets ;)
    Oh my gosh, I really WANNA live there..

• crln_e schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Jan. 2009, 22:49

this is the best city i've ever been! love it love it love it !! i wish i could move there, but now i can't :( I hope SOMEDAY... anyway - UK ROCKS, London rocks, (and cute british accent) :)

im waiting for summer ;> im gonna spend at least 2 months in london and i just can't wait... <33

• I don't live in London but... it's my favourit city in Europe...
    and also if i'm italian...when i can i go to the city...for a trip...also for a night...!

• [spam]

[spam]

Bearbeitet von WizZzPL am 3. Feb. 2009, 16:32
  • I don't live in London...but i'm going to visit it next summer ^_^ my dream will come true

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.