Lyric Book: "Love and Loud Colours"

• cz_cz_cz schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Jul. 2006, 23:07

Lyric Book: "Love and Loud Colours"

Many of you who have been to the merchandise booth at the shows may already be aware of the existence of a book of Edward Ka-Spel lyrics from LPD, Tear Garden, and solo works. It is not comprehensive but is quite artfully done and authorized by Edward. My friend is the editor and publisher of the book so i thought i'd post a link here in case anyone was interested:

http://www.mercuryhouse.org/loveandloudcolours.html

The book comes with a CD-single featuring an exclusive four-part Ka-Spel creation, "090301".

-cz

PS to Agnostik: I couldn't find "Needles" in the book but it's still worth checking out.

• Chyekk schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Sep. 2006, 0:24

Beautiful Book!

And it is an absolutely beautiful book! This is not some cheap little booklet. It is a very well-done hard-bound book with nice illustrations. The lyrics for each song are printed in a different layout that is chosen particularly for the song and some have artwork to go along.

There are places where I think there are small mistakes in the lyrics, but they were checked by Edward himself, so I'll defer to his authority!

There are also some additional lyrics and writings that never made it onto any LPD songs.

[Disclaimer, I also know the publisher, but I really do love this book.]

• Horoma schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Okt. 2006, 16:36
    I personally didn't find the 4-track CD to be that special. But the book itself is truely wonderful, a great collection of lyrics with very nice illustrations. Highly recommended !

Trancelater At:
    Ask me about: The Legendary Pink Dots (+ side-projects), Front 242 (+ side-projects), N.L.C./Nouvelles Lectures Cosmopolites and Hula
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Okt. 2007, 8:05
    must get this

• demaupin schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Okt. 2007, 13:38
    i agree, this is a very special book, made with love and careful attention -- a little treasure. glad to hear it's being re-released :)

• redhalo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Okt. 2007, 21:35

Most definitely

Have this, it is a beauty!

Pick one up, you will not be disappointed!

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.