No last.fm on my xbox

• r3tch schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Nov. 2009, 21:14

No last.fm on my xbox

I have a xbox live gold account ! what version of the dashboard has the last.fm available? Is there a way to get the update? I live in the US and have no parental controls active on my console..what should I try?

• r3tch schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Nov. 2009, 16:58

Really

I posted this a day ago... how many veiws and no reply?

xbox dashboard version 2.0.8955.0

still no music marketplace visible on the dashboard. I understand its being released in waves, but my concern is I may have some other issue. Could help me verify that I Just have not received the update?

• vickkyyz schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Nov. 2009, 0:39

Its not avaliable yet.

November 17th an update will happen and you should have it just like everyone else.

• Re: Its not avaliable yet.

vickkyyz said:
    November 17th an update will happen and you should have it just like everyone else.

Not quite right, you have to download the facebook, last.fm and Zune as 'apps' that then appear in your My Community, Music and Video blades.

The annoying thing is, you have to go look for them under all of these headings first.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Nov. 2009, 3:47
    i have everything installed and still no last.fm on my console
    i was apart of beta for it and didn't even have last.fm when that was going on

• same thing for me... its not showing up on my music marketplace.

• no prob for me just got on today then it was there then i downloaded them then i was listening to my fav music n watchin vids with friends

• Benutzer
    • 18. Nov. 2009, 7:00
    jezz matt
    your so helpful /sarcasm

• thats because your system know how old you are when you first got the account and it tells you that you need an adult account to have it. xbox and last.fm are not stupid ( you are) read before any of you stupid people post

• Benutzer
    • 18. Nov. 2009, 12:51
    hmm lets see i am 22
    and had my live account when i was 19
    so go be a dick else where

• Benutzer
    • 18. Nov. 2009, 15:17
    all my friends have it tho, they have Canadian accounts

• Benutzer
    • 18. Nov. 2009, 19:59
    nevermind
    figured out how to bypass it

• You do have to be +18 to use Last.fm, Facebook and Twitter until the new Parental settings come in. Until then, your truthfully shafted unless you make a New XBL account at an age of 18 (on the Hotmail account) then make a new XBL with 1 Month Trial.

But if you say your 18, and still don't have it, post it on the Xbox Community, they're the ones that know what to do, not Last.fm :)

• Benutzer
    • 18. Nov. 2009, 23:13
    Ugh jimbo......last time i checked my id i was 22
    and signed up with a new live account when i was 19...
    its a canada issue, we established this

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.