How do i access radio on iphone 4s

• How do i access radio on iphone 4s

I'm from Hong Kong & a subscriber of the radio. The iphone 4s doesn't support the flash player, so i can't play the radio on my phone. Is there any apps that i can download to access the radio? If the app is not available in HK, can i have my friend download it in canada & forward it to me? thanks

• Iphone4s

It is true that an Iphone 4 does not come with an internal radio antenna but we can download applications for radio streaming.

[spam removed]

Bearbeitet von Babs_05 am 25. Apr. 2012, 17:37
  • Iphone 4 Support

Yes, you can download application to access the radio. If you have a friend that downloads it from Canada it should work fine, Had software downloading for me and worked fine however sometimes it is better to check with your service provider

[spam removed]

Bearbeitet von Babs_05 am 25. Apr. 2012, 17:37
    • Gypsy505 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 14:48

Having trouble

Can someone recommend an easy how to instruction page. I want to get started but am having trouble.

• Can't down load music

How do I down load music to my IPhone 4 do I need to use a computer for music ? Plz help I love music so how do I down load to play from my Apple IPhone 4 ?

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.